Why isn't AdBlock legally banned already?

Why is this shit even allowed? I'm trying to make a living and you fuckers are literally stealing from me.

Attached: 1633485780198.png (640x853, 509.84K)

cool bait

the glowniggers can get my /etc/hosts over my dead body

how is blocking a network request on your own machine illegal?

Attached: LIxljUK.jpg (500x667, 46.86K)

>stealing is banned
>piracy is banned
>a slightly different thing with the same exact consequences isn't banned
Someone please explain the logic behind this retardation
I'm serious, ad blockers are a burden on small content creators

If you want to earn through advertisement I suggest you move to TopShop TV

no ads for me thank you sir

Attached: 1634702315813.gif (978x478, 427.11K)

logical fallacy, blocking a request is not the same thing

nice bait i think everyone knows already what the word "stealing" means

>How is storing 0 and 1 on a computer illegal?
>How is moving a piece of sharp metal through air illegal?
Midwits can't understand consequences or what

ok

Attached: 1643572724124.png (720x483, 259.11K)

>small content creators
blame the big kike for creating invasive ads. i will not turn off ublock only for you

I'm not stealing anything. I just choose to deny to download certain elements from a website.
Would you call someone who just buys the discounted bread at Aldi and nothing else a thief?

>pay for netflix
>they start showing ads like FTA TV
You wouldn't put up that would you? Why the fuck should any of us. So until I can choose a free internet plan that includes ads they can take a long walk off a short pier.

>I just choose to deny to download certain elements from a website.
Then don't access the website
>I'm not stealing anything I just refuse to give metal circles and rectangular papers to the cashier

the consequence is not the same

>Aldi

Attached: aldi.jpg (1600x1050, 284.05K)

I paid at the door, now this fucking musician is asking me to stop listening until I put money in a hat. Worst concert ever.

The consequences and the intention are the same and that's what matters. Instead of paying with money you're paying with time for a service, how hard is that to understand? If you don't what to see the ads don't use the service, no one is forcing you.

You're actually stealing my bandwidth and that's a felony

Stop using Netflix if you don't like it

No it's not you braindead retard. Putting up a public website with public content that anyone can access is not the same as stealing something or pirating copyrighted content. The only way you *could* make it the same is if they had a subscription model on their website to access content and then someone bypassed the subscription to gain access for free... THEN you might have a leg stand on. Learn some basic logic and philosophy.

Network requests are called requests for a reason, I'm free to deny them whenever I please.

I'm accessing the website because there's content I'm interested in it. That content doesn't include ads.
The presence of ads doesn't make a video or a blog any more useful or entertaining, if anything ads distract from the content.
To use the supermarket analogy again, I'm there for the bread, you can't force me to buy wine and burgers and $50 worth of cosmetics just because you have bills to pay.

Because there is nothing you can do on your isolated personal computer that is illegal.
In most countries, viewing and downloading copyright infringing content or even shit like cp is legal, you cannot _distribute_ it (this often makes torrenting illegal, since when you torrent you both download and distribute the files). Since a website is just a HTML document you download onto your computer and view, it's not possible to do anything illegal with it.
Simple as.

A website offers data for free, and some of that data is ads. I decide what to do with the data which I download to my computer. If I wanted to download only ads and view them I could do that.
If you want to earn money charge for your services.

I feel really sorry for content creators that don't understand that their content should'nt just be a vehicle to display some ads.
>the ad company pays him per ad watched
lmaoing @ you're life

>with public content that anyone can access
after you see the add. You're bypassing it with a piece of software like in the case you're mentioning.

hi linus, can i have a GPU

everybody biting the bait like niggers
install gentoo and kys

Attached: 1637664454507.jpg (600x600, 81.57K)

The supermarket is the internet, not the particular website. No one is forcing you to consume the content you're interested in.

>small content creators
Get a real job faggot.

Content creator? Well, now, let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means...I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it's just a made-up word. A politician's word, so that young fellas like yourself can wear a costume and a chinese sweatshop made piece of merch and have a "job". What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?...

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who watched that terrible advert. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Content creator? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Attached: morgan-freeman-shawshank-redemption.gif (498x239, 1.09M)

Hey

So basically I'm just gonna not stop using ad-block.

I Know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna stop using it, thats all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ads are cancer. Anything that removes ads is unconditionally good.

>content creators
anyone who calls themselves this is a faggot producing nothing of any real value

And again, that's not the same stealing retard. If their content is such hott shit then they can make a subscription model.

>I just choose to deny to download certain elements from a website
This. Ads increase my traffic flow and therefore internet bill, it's just some sort of a tricky scheme that makes me pay more. Nothing personnel, but blocking ads I simply don't let to steal from me.

>>How is storing 0 and 1 on a computer illegal?
Storing 0 and 1 on a computer isn't illegal.

So if I change the channel during an add break on TV or what if I mute an add while I talk to someone? Have a nap? Blink? My house, my rules.