Perfection

Perfection

Attached: 2EE1A4A5-70F3-4A10-AE69-F6AD7C04CCE7.jpg (1200x800, 132.72K)

the only thing i like about apple is that they still make small phones

The last "small" iPhone will be the 13 mini. 12 mini didn't get enough sales to warrant further small phones. None of them can be used comfortably with only one hand though, the 5 was peak size. If only they stuck with it but added in the bezelles display.

what kind of dwarf hands do you have if you can't comfortably use the 12/13 mini one-handed? I use my Redmi Note 9S with one hand sometimes, it's not comfortable but it's possible

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 12-01-53 Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S vs Apple iPhone 13 mini - Visual phone size compare.png (1175x946, 520.26K)

does nobody else? i fucking hate this

the SE is almost the same size apart from the bezels being larger and as a result the screen being smaller and the current mini will likely become the SE in a couple of years time

Attached: file.png (708x574, 157.07K)

>The last "small" iPhone will be the SE
>The last "small" iPhone will be the SE 2
>The last "small" iPhone will be the 12 mini
>The last "small" iPhone will be the 13 mini
"ok"

Yes. so much yes. Switched to iPhone in October after years and years of Samusng/Xiaomi/Huawei. Never going back, NEVER.

There is literally no point, in terms of usability and user experience, to this ridiculous race to bigger and bigger phones. iPhone 5 was objectively the best size. Any smartphone bigger than that is a mistake.
Kill yourselves.
A smartphone is not a TV
If you spend much time watching video content on a smartphone you are mentally ill and you are fucking up your eyes.
>buys huge expensive TV
>watches netflix on minuscule 6 inches screen 3 inches away from eyes
Kill yourselves.
>portable device
>need to use both hands to reach 80% of the elements on display
>so huge you need a purse to carry it around
Kill yourselves.
>fuckhuge screen at 100000 Hz refresh rate, battery is basically dead on arrival
Kill yerself.
>scam marketing says bigger is better, they must be right, here's 1200 $
Kill yourselves.
Smartphone market has long gone past the sanity point, at this point it's 95% marketing, scams, unnecessary feature and obscenely overpriced shit.
Sure, faggot, you need 10 cameras and 2 TB storage, of course you're going to make a film on your gayphone. Of course you NEED 4k resolution on a 5 inches display, what are you disabled?
Can't wait for the chinks and russians to nuke america into oblivion

Imagine being this mad about other people's preferences that don't affect your life in the slightest

Sent from my 6.5-inch 2688x1242 iPhone XS Max

>you now realize the CEOs/main players pushed for the mini because they hate the mainstream appeal of hueg phones and wanted a small version of the iphone they can use

iphone 14 mini will come, better believe it faggot

(Original) iPhone users grasp their phones near the bottom, so that they can reach the very left most part of the screen with their thumbs. Without constantly shifting your grip it is impossible to access anything near the top without constantly having to use Reachability. Reachability on non home button iPhone sucks ass. Swiping down on the home indicator interacts with the content beneath as well as it sometimes just whiffs out and does nothing. Using double tap on the back is also very inconsistent. Using my 13 Pro has been a constant struggle using one handed. It is made to be used with two hands.

I fucking hope so. I’d love to replace my 60hz iPhone 12 with a 120hz 14 mini.

Wrong. They already have designs from the fabs and out in the wild, mini is dead.

>don't affect your life in the slightest
You say this because you are cattle. No surprises, americans are bred and reared just like that; no one is expecting you to investigate further consequences of your "individual preference", consoomer. Buy product.

>further consequences
lol, it's a phone, nerd

No, it's a chain of production and a display of psychological power on the average consoomer. This consoomer goes on posting lgbt cringe on twitter and mobbing this user who didn't use someone's proper pronouns, and user loses his job as his employer caves in to social pressure. Meanwhile, user's little kid listens intently as a degenerate obese homosexual man in drag queen attire explains anal sex to a classroom of 10 year olds.
You are being fed and advertised moral degeneracy in the same exact way, with the same exact techniques, the same exact strategies they feed and advertise you that extra 1 TB you don't need, that "professional" 10 elements camera you can't use.
Your cattle brain is primed to accept this shit by decades of ever so improving, ever so perfected marketing psyops, at some point someone realized they can use marketing not only to display their product's capabilities, but also to literally mold you into buying product, and the leap from buying product to buying ideology was very, very short.
Can't wait for the commies to absolutely annihilate the USA.

Nah, it's just a phone. I replace it every 4-5 years and enjoy some nice tech upgrade in the process.
You're high on propaganda and I'd suggest you get off news but you'll probably think I'm your ideological enemy etc.

lmao take your meds dude

Buy second hand phones my nigga. Do your part and shit on marketers.

Nah, I enjoy my warranty. This iPhone's screen died and I got a free screen replacement. Generally I only buy new or refurbished tech with warranty.
I wouldn't buy a used phone because I don't have time and patience to fix phones. Used PCs and cars are fine.