Redpill me on vertical mice

Redpill me on vertical mice

Attached: 1643620877399.jpg (554x554, 15.27K)

seems kinda gay

they are like normal mice but vertical, but not totally vertical

Good if you have wrist issues, and they are comfortable to use. Work will almost always pay for one of these for you.
I prefer a more conventional mouse, but I know a lot of people (in mid 20s, not just boomers) who love these.

Like all meme mice - they're shit.

I had a client who used one that had the exact shape and hand angle as holding a short but quite thick penis. Having my hand wrapped around this plastic cock while he stood behind me was one of the most un-nerving experiences of my career.

i poop into this mouse so you should use it

Attached: thatsapenis.gif (196x181, 474.2K)

Still requires lots of wrist movement. Trackball is just better. Once you get used to trackball you don't miss a conventional mouse at all. I game with it and everything. On the other hand, vertical mice are difficult to aim with.

What model are you using?

i dont have work
how do i still get one paid for

There's some retard who says thumb trackballs are bad, every time this topic comes up. He's an idiot. I have used both on a regular basis and thumb is just more comfortable and scroll is more normal. Trackball where you use your fingers just stretches your hand out, it's not comfortable. Also the control is so much better with thumb.

I game with this and there's no noticeable loss of accuracy anymore.

Attached: logitech-m570.png (800x687, 529.87K)

been using one for about three years. Very comfy

If you're anything like me, the RSI you get from using them will make you realise that the RSI you got from a normal mouse was nothing to complain about. So, very useful.

You can probably track better with it, since it's really easy to move very smoothly. I don't know how the fuck do you flick with it though.
t. Have used an m570 for about five years

>I game with this
oh yeah? What's your body count?

>Redpill me on vertical mice
Using a vertical mouse makes it look like you are wanking a guy off.
The end

I like mine

looks like holding a dick

For me, it's the trackpoint combined with a mechanical keyboard. Picrel is the tex shinobi with cherry switches. Come home, white man.

Attached: 1643632722222.png (600x438, 209.29K)

Check that filename

>I game with this
What kind of game? It must be hell to aim correctly in a first or third person shooter.

It is better than a normal mouse if you value your health.