Where should I start in learning how to make a CSGO cheat?

I've been playing HvH a lot recently and I've been thinking about making a cheat.
Can you give me some advices? I need to learn c++ first and then learn how to use the Source SDK 2013? can't find a good guide

Attached: 1643598498827.jpg (960x540, 85.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guidedhacking.com/threads/ghb0-game-hacking-bible-introduction.14450/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a million youtube videos for it, faggot.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

The people here are usually in the same situation as you. I was when I used to browse Any Forums. Just look things up and apply yourself.

You should give up the video games and read this book instead

Attached: TLPI-front-cover.png (454x600, 182.69K)

meatspin.com

>guide
>for cheating in video games
Written by fucking who? For the first time in your life, you're gonna have to figure out things on your own.

guidedhacking.com/threads/ghb0-game-hacking-bible-introduction.14450/

Attached: BA4BDAA9-87E8-4405-AC7F-0D5FEFA02F52.jpg (1280x804, 321.64K)

you're a loser and should just quit the game

Game hacking can actually be a great way to learn reverse engineering and some other highly technical skills, but OP will probably just be a faggot and ruin the experience for everyone.

Basically, you need to learn this if you don't just want to paste or get banned every match:
>C++
>Linear algebra
>Graphics programming, specifically using DirectX
>How CSGO handles any network communication
>Lowlevel programming (registers, stack/heap, instructions, stack frames, calling conventions, hooking)
>Executable formats, specifically PE32(+)
>Dynamic linking and loading
>Reverse engineering of Windows applications, or simply download the source leak :^)
>How VAC works nowadays, you may get banned frequently while developing your cheat, get a few trash accounts
>How the Windows kernel operates on x86

Then you need to decide on a route:
A simple ring-3 external cheat: A cheat that writes to the process's memory using the WriteProcessMemory API
>Can be detected by the target process, even in ring-3, ban is very likely.

A simple internal cheat: A cheat that injects a DLL into the target process and writes into memory from there.
>Can be detected by enumerating the loaded modules, ban is very likely.

A custom unsigned driver: A cheat that uses kernel APIs to write into the target process's memory.
>Can be detected by enumerating the loaded drivers, ban is unlikely unless the game sends the driver to Valve and they reverse it, it could also refuse to launch with an unsigned driver.

A hacked driver: A cheat like the custom driver, only that is uses a vulnerability of a signed driver to hijack it and run code in kernel mode.
>Can be detected by enumerating the loaded drivers and checking against a list of known bad drivers, ban is unlikely unless your driver is too old.

A virtualized cheat: You run your entire OS on QEMU and pass your graphics card to it, you use a connection to the VM monitor to do the same thing as the driver, only without any kernel API, you'll have to know your way around Windows-internal data structures.
>Can't be detected without a lot of assumptions if done right, detection while having VirtIO drivers is easy.

I love triggering retards like you who take the game so seriously

Pretty good info dump but ring-3 is confusing since you mean ring 3 and not ring -3.

says the retard who's too dumb to figure out how to cheat and wants to be a le epic aimbotter

All the topics mentionned by are covered in 's link, btw. Just don't be a skid, s'all.

I got a good and helpful guide for you

>You will never improve your ability using an aimbot . You will never git good. Enjoy your VAC ban.

>Enjoy your VAC ban.
Unless op does something stupid (like try to write to his health variable or whatever) he will not get vacced and thats a promise. Any cheat with

>>Reverse engineering of Windows applications, or simply download the source leak :^)
You still will have to RE from time to time, the source leak is from 2017(18?) iirc whcih not only had different netcode but also of course youre missing many updates. This mislead me and kept me wondering why my assumptions about fakelag in hvh were wrong

This isn't 2005 retard. You'll get VAC'd

this + mpgh / unknowncheats for more info regarding updates

>play the game for fun
>a kid starts hacking and ruins the fun for everyone

Attached: 1581353773225.jpg (512x384, 99.09K)