3d printer

Is there a 3d printer tier list
Is creality a good company
I just want one to make some knick knacks for my family and friends whats a good one?

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 23.83K)

Ender V2 is the top tier entry level is what I heard

wrong board

I've seen this gif before

me too.

Attached: thatmachine.jpg (577x474, 48.34K)

Get a Kingroon

Attached: 1642799878013-0 (1).png (899x1599, 1.02M)

this is the most terrifying way to die period full stop

Attached: images.png (112x98, 3.68K)

the mafia would like a word

Do you want to buy the printer and have it just work? Get any popular brand name one that you have enough budget for
Do you want to get the best printer for the money you have and like tinkering with it? Get a chinese printer kit or start researching and buy all the parts yourself and start building.

I wouldn't recommend a Creality printer. I would suggest a Prusa Mini+, but their lead times are insane 15 weeks before they would ship? What happened?

I have an ender-3 V2.

Installed new springs and got a bl touch sensor and it's legit af. Would recommend especially for the price.

Take your time building it, there's two really good assembly videos on YouTube that I followed.

Bed leveling is critical, take your time and you'll get the hang of it quick.

More like quadroon

>What happened?
Seems to be a common thing that when you introduce 3D printed parts to a 3D printer that it takes a ridiculous time to build printers or make kits.

Creality shit and it's clones are so plentiful and cheap because it's all made with common industrial components (t-slot, steppers, hardware) and for printer specific parts it's all items china is particularly good at mass producing (electronics, sheet metel)

ender 5 pro suicided after 2kg of filament. do not recommend

What's the best printer for making Warhammer minis?

If you need a larger print space, I picked up an artillery sidewinder x2 a couple months ago and love it so far

Then they will have to buy a vowel

what do you guys do with your 3d printers?

Attached: 1616659422282.jpg (343x354, 26.32K)

Print gun frames/receivers

I don't know much about that but I think they use resin printers for that.

print my buttplugs and dildos