>learn arrays and maps
>learn angular or reactjs
>read 1 book - clean code
that's it, everything else doesn't matter
>don't give a shit about other data structures, it's for backend faggots
>don't give a shit about time/space complexity, it's for backend faggots
>don't give a shit about unit tests, it's for backend faggots
>don't give a shit about math, it's for python faggots
>don't give a shit about security, if the website is insecure it's backend faggots fault
>don't give a shit about algorithms, I can just use some cunt.js lib

take the fontend pill user
>easy money
>zero responsibility
>working closely with hot ux design sluts
>the hardest problem you'll encounter is which npm library to use

Attached: frontendpilll.jpg (1659x930, 215.72K)

>t.

Attached: 324.jpg (1200x800, 58.52K)

how to bring your wage to the last circle of hell lesson #32: find something easy that gives you good money, then shill it nonstop

>>easy money
>>zero responsibility
this is why i chose frontend
the healthy job market is also a plus

But user, can I really make it into webdev if I only have a GED, am a hikki with no connections with people in tech? Ive noticed that most people usually land their first job just by having a friend thats already in tech, or can I eventually luck out by mass applying to every listing I see?

Python is the best backend can offer.

having connections is a shortcut, but not even close to necessity
>1 learn js and some js framework (angular/react)
>2 don't write code like a fucking payet (read "Clean Code")
>3 apply
that's it

Attached: pepe-closed-eyes.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I know enough html and css to know what’s going on when I see it, but learning more than that is soul-crushingly boring compared to behind the scenes stuff
>based on usage statistics, they click this the most when it has 15px padding instead of 14px!

front end is unironically harder, using those frameworks is pure aids, as is using CSS

>>don't give a shit about other data structures, it's for backend faggots
>>don't give a shit about time/space complexity, it's for backend faggots
>>don't give a shit about unit tests, it's for backend faggots
>>don't give a shit about math, it's for python faggots
>>don't give a shit about security, if the website is insecure it's backend faggots fault
that's why backend devs make way more

>having to learn all this boring stuff
>working overtime due to some critical db bug
>sweating like a pig before every deployment
nah keep those bonus $, frontend monkey salary is decent enough
the most stressful situation I will encounter is asking hot ux design chick for some svgs

Attached: 1641635573634.jpg (200x160, 6.8K)

How long have you been doing front end stuff for?

You just switched to front-end after years working as back-end, haven't you

Attached: 1643596336252.png (112x112, 14.78K)

i wouldn't say it's harder, but it definitely is much more tedious & annoying
it's very easy to build something, but it's a pain in the ass to ensure it's compatible with multiple devices & platforms, fucking annoying

I used to do full stack at my job. When we rearranged i switched to full time backend. God its so much better. I dont have problems reading front end or doing it but fuck its just bad.

How though? I enjoy designing shit. How do I get a frontend job where the back end stuff is just "not my responsibility, faggot!"

Starting using Tauri for desktop applications

but im a neet.

Backendcel here. Can confirm. My frontend colleagues gets more appreciation and recognition and probably earn more.

thank you user, you actually convicted me to switch path. I always thought that front end is for brainless codemonkeys, but now I see it's for Chads who rather spend time fucking UI/UX chicks rather than argue which distro is better

Frontend is super fucking annoying to develop. Like the general tools you use are usually hot garbage and many frontend libraries have badly written or even massively out of date documentation.

That's the only real downside to frontend though. It's confy, relatively easy, relatively lucrative, and has lots of job opportunities.
It sucks dealing with tedious procedures & tools, but it is what it is. At least the jobs are there.