I'm against remote work because I prefer taking shits at work...

I'm against remote work because I prefer taking shits at work, drink company coffee and use office electricity for my projects. Only a slave would support remote work. Do you hate money? Pay for my air conditioning Bezos!

Attached: 20220129_154323_1.jpg (2240x2240, 458.37K)

Man, you're really trying.

I'm going to be an employee of the month!

Public and work toilets are fucking disgusting. I never shit in public.

>Only a slave would support remote work.
the mating call of failed business owners worldwide. when you livestream your suicide, please post a link.

I come to work right after the cleaning lady finishes her job so that I can take a dump in a pure toilet.

How are you fine with paying for everything yourself while you work from home? Office is for work. Home is for sleeping and family.

livestream of suicide when? thanks.

Meds. NOW!

That's outweighed by the cost of commuting.

For that reason i feel like squat toilets should become the norm. You know that shit about tilted toilet seats to make employees take less comfortable shits? Why don't management just use squat toilets? Hygenic, fast.

I live within a walking distance from my work.
I live in Europe. I don't even own a car.

Attached: 1643478451869.jpg (246x205, 9.02K)

"Walking" distance. Aka 10 minutes of walking, a subway and 20 minutes of walking

No. I've never worked in a place more than 5km away from my home. I'm not fat. I walk. My current job is 2km away.

Still wastes a huge amount of time

Not really. It keeps me healthy and I can listen to my morning podcasts while I walk to work.

Because I don’t use 200 dollars in gas and 20 hours of time per month commuting to work.

Imagine wanting to sit in a metal box, pay oil companies in the Middle East, weather the elements, and pollute the air just to take a shit in a public toilet.

>wanting to poop outside of your home
>you can't even poop on the floor or the seat like a baboon without getting fired
what's the point

You don't own a bicycle?
You don't have trains?

Thats still 40 minutes or more of walking a day. Thats a long commute in my eyes.

based