Dry eyes and blurry vision from staring at a computer all day

>dry eyes and blurry vision from staring at a computer all day
I shouldve stayed in construction

Attached: 8A2AE24A-DF8B-4F97-919D-D91B60FBAD3A.jpg (631x732, 52.63K)

You get used to it.

take breaks, work in a well lit room, and wear orange tinted and/or polarized glasses.
when you worked construction i bet you took breaks and wore gloves.
just because computer work can be done with your fingertips sitting down doesn't mean it doesn't have it's own unique health risks

dark mode. I am not joking.

Import Japanese eyedrops that are made specifically for looking at pc screens
Japan is allowed to use all kinds of cool shit in eyedrops that we can't have in the west, so they actually lubricate your eyes and provide vital vitamins directly to the eyes instead of just bleaching them like western eyedrops
Don't get the shit American version it's not the same

Attached: 1643584413307.jpg (952x952, 300.09K)

a literal condom

For your eyes

construction is not the best either i have done both

Literally the worst possible advice, the low contrast of dark modes causes more eye strain over just configuring your brightness and using normal mode

I miss getting high at work and making fun of Mexicans but my back won't tolerate manual labor any longer. IT pays the same but is much easier on the body.

suitable for browsing /gif/?

Try blinking.

>just pour デジアイ (deggial) in your eyes goy!
thanks but no thanks

What are some good/useful things to do during the breaks? How often to take them

light mode-eyes hurt
dark mode-they don't. Only if you have retarded text color will you have contrast problems

No you fucking retard. I have eye drops that make my eyes feel like they were reborn whenever i use them. Even if i somehow slept with my eye open and it hurts in the morning, 2 drops into the eye makes me almost cum all problems gone. yet i do not use them unless i absolutely have to, because overusing these makes your eyes produce less natural tears and you will be forced to rely on the eyedrops

You are a retard that believes old wives tales. Also whatever you are using has completely different ingredients than the ones i recommended.

The doctor told me that when i asked

Your doctor is a retarded, but also American eye drops suck and have shit ingredients, which is why i recommended ones with completely different set of ingredients

>light mode-eyes hurt
If they hurt, you have your monitor brightness up too high.
Your display shouldn't look brighter than the room you're in.

Avoid looking at artificial light sources, turn off your lights and open your blinds if its not dark outside.