On linux you will eventually come across a problem which you need to google, that in itself wouldn't be bad...

On linux you will eventually come across a problem which you need to google, that in itself wouldn't be bad, but because there is no central authority, you will find a forum full of freaks discussing the question and offering a dozent contradicting answers. and when you try it it doesnt work and breaks your shit. and just afterwards you realize they were discussing about version 7.11.4 and you had 7.11.5 which for some reason is tooooootally diffrent and you are a fool for not knowing. so you reinstall, you now search for the correct version number just to find out the project was cancled because the main programmer got sick of his hormones. so they created a branch and your version noone cares for anymore so you get no help. so you reinstall the new branch just to realize afterwards that due to an absolutely needed and rational shizm im the community they decided to use another *add freaky software component* and so it isn't working with your graphics card anymore. but that is fine because the master mind programmer has decided yours is an unholy card anyway. so you decide to switch to another distribution, you do your research and find out it fits perfectly. but you run into a tiny problem, no big thing you're sure. so you search for the main forum to ask the guys how to fix it. but to your shock you find out they only communicate in 12th century sub-sahara language there, to hide from the spy bots. which makes perfect sense to everyone there and they laugh about you for not knowing.

true story

Attached: 1632874227852.jpg (689x435, 33.78K)

That’s why you run red hat and pay to be able to talk to non autists

is that dude still the stuntmen of Steve, while he is travelling Europe?

Aight, imma let you finish, but Linux is for virtualization so that you can test before applying on bare metal

cringe

>cringe
Nooooooooooo how i will i ever recover

Attached: 1550514278392.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

dangerously accurate

/unsubscribe

>Project being managed on github
> 300 Open issues
> Last updated 6 years ago

This has to be some form of linux kino

liked and subscribed

not my problem

>complaining about updates
Just don't update anything, ever.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-07-18 162046.png (724x162, 5.97K)

tldr

This is only an issue if you use something tranny like Arch. On Debian you can find solutions to issues easily. But again trannys don't have the mental capacity to make their lives easier. I mean they cut their genitals off and have a festering wound they keep open while destroying their liver with tablets.

Attached: 1640708181914.png (259x355, 151.84K)

>while destroying their liver with tablets
Personally i inject ack.

truth and the number one problem with linux on the desktop. with windows i can download and run any exes i want and mix and match software to my heart's content, without having to worry about something breaking something else.
i wish you were right. in debian bullseye you can't use gimp python plugins because they decided python2 was too d e p r e c i a t e d and removed the gimp-python package, despite that fact that gimp doesn't support python3

>he fell for the Linux desktop meme
Linux is a server OS.

>linux
>OS

yes

With Linux, (you) are the central authority because it’s (your) system.

Of course that’s not very helpful if you’re an idiot, which most people are.

That's a joke right? The arch wiki is the greatest reference source for Linux utility tutorials and documentation on the internet.