I can't belive it bros. It was so simple. It's just a distro and its default settings, yet it is so good...

I can't belive it bros. It was so simple. It's just a distro and its default settings, yet it is so good. I wasted weeks on different meme distros and setting up retarded window managers or getting shitty DEs to not crash. And now this just works. I'm never falling for any Any Forums meme again, my journey has ended with Fedora.

Attached: 868ec8c8f17eb70359a9aef60dbf8928.png (7200x7200, 501.89K)

>redhat
>lennartware
>guhnome
>shit package manager
>retarded projects like ostree
No thanks.

Aww yes joblet.

In the real world. Career world you will be running redhat or Ubuntu. Deal with it.

i had the same mindset until I realised that Linux would be totally shit for desktop without somebody like redhat actually working on improving it

Linux mint is easy to use, just werks, and has apt as the package manager

-RedHat Beta Tester bullshit: If you use the Linux Kernel, no matter the distro, you are already a Red Hat beta tester. Sorry. If your complain is Fedora being backed by Red Hat itself, then you better look at what funds your distro, or better yet, your kernel.
-It forces you to use flatpak: It comes with flatpak preinstalled, same as most distros come with other stuff and you can disable it.
-But Fedora Silverblue: Its use case is for people who shouldn't or wouldn't modify the system. There are people outside who don't spend all day in front of a computer jerking off to the terminal.
-It forces you to use GNOME: It has diverse options you can CHOOSE from, if you download the first thing you see like a Windows user, no wonder why you get trapped with defaults. Check spins.fedoraproject.org
-Lack of packages: This reason would be as saying you won't use a distro because it does not come with multimedia codecs preinstalled. Fedora is bound by US legal restrictions. If you use an OS legally based in the US, it cannot ship certain software because it infringes US patents. This is also why Windows charges you for codecs, but you can install it yourself. Therefore, you must install RPM Fusion. This is not a Fedora thing but a US thing. Shit on the US instead.

These problems are not a big deal, and some are solved by simple commands, criticizing a distro for not being part of your use case is dumb. Still don't like it, use another distro you like and be done with it. There's no reason to shit on Fedora, it offers a good starting point for users into GNU/Linux. No such thing as the best use case, because not all use cases are the same.

>no minimize button
in the trash it goes

>They think a distro bounds you to an specific package manager

Attached: file.png (1311x994, 226.46K)

It doesn't, but installing a new package manager goes in the wrong direction of wanting a system that just werks

DNF just works

this but with opensuse leap 15.3
just werked out of the box, keeps werking to day after 6 months

I like fedora but I don't like how they push new unbaked technology and fuck arch.

>>redhat
based
>>lennartware
thats a good thing
>>guhnome
the best DE, cope.
>>shit package manager
best package manager, for white men with jobs.
>>retarded projects like ostree
works on my machine, faggot.

When will fedora have a good installer?
Have people asked them?

they're working on a new one as we speak

What is gnometweaks

Don't believe you.

I thought gnome was getting rid of customization?

You can use gnome tweaks in Fedora 35

Never mind they are doing the same thing as Ubuntu.

I don't fucking care anymore. I can't be bothered by Arch anymore. Switching to Fedora seems to be the way if i want a distro that just werks.