UBlock Origin is pozzed

Ublock has to be THE most shilled garbage on this board. I went to addons.mozilla.org and the first thing to beam into my eyes is UBLOCK ORIGIN!!!!!!! goy, install ublock origin!! What the fuck is happening? Why is this shit everywhere, it has to be pozzed.

Attached: img-2022-01-30-15-02-19.png (1177x634, 373.48K)

Interesting logic you got there, OP. What meds have you been prescribed?

Audit the code and stop letting kikes live in your head rent-free retard.

Take your medication and go outside. And jew meme is so 2016.

It's free and open-source. So if it was pozzed, you could prove it.

>Audit the code
this requires understanding code enough to be able to read it in the first place...

>popular bad
>obscure good

Attached: average g troll.png (248x496, 129.87K)

remember to watch your ads OP

>everything a corpo says is bullshit
no
even a blind chicken pecks a seed once in a while

If you're too retarded to read the code then you get what you deserve. Have fun watching ads retard.

ublock isn't poggers fr fr no cap i hearded my homie got a viral from it the otter dai.

That is outrageous communistic behaviour. Pay the goddamned webmasters!
Thieves! Do it, but don't tell people to do it, what the fuck is this world coming to?

I know this is bait but i’ll bite.
If the webmasters are so good, why do they obscure the javascript code, put cdns from godknows where and make money in that way?

Those are the vile and evil ones. I must admit, the web is filled with those, true. But blame those asshats specifically, not the technology.

lemme cop your opinion real quick, cuz this shits blowing up on twitter rn

you are actually 14 years old if you cant remember the period of time where it wasn't (rightfully) pushed to the top from usage like this

OK Linus

Attached: linus shit top 2 ads.png (1132x1132, 1.27M)

> the damage control is real
that canadian moose molester and his crew are absolutely seething fucking hard.

Attached: 1619735187480.png (597x794, 534.95K)

Final redpill is Windows with Chrome.

Just for this comment I'm gonna rip his vids off his channel and upload them to bitchute.

U wut m8? Do you even know how it came to be?