You're not a Software...

You're not a Software """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Engineer""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""". Stop calling yourself that, it's embarrassing, and we're judging you for it

Attached: software-engineer-skills.png (1920x1228, 570.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BgLhz73cme4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only reason we call ourselves that is because employers are dumb enough to pay us more because of it

I'm getting certified as a UX engineer.

Attached: 1616084938124.jpg (1039x665, 90.57K)

Point 6 is bad.
You want to beat them into submission. Point 3 and 5 helps with that.

how much does this cost?

>Why would I call myself an engineer? I'm a computer scientist.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 91.71K)

All Coursera stuff is done by monthly subscription $39 per month. And after I get it, UX ENGINEER will be my right.

nice

>You want to beat them into submission
This, users rarely know what they want. If you expect them to tell you what to do, you're in for a ride. You have to make them want what you offer.

Tell me more about certfications, are they worth the time and money? Can I expect a better pay if I pair them with a CS degree?

I've always called myself as "developer". But that's just because nobody wanted to write "keyboard jockey" or "code monkey" on paperwork.

Attached: aaf.png (1600x900, 152.86K)

Exactly. SWE is my job title, but developer/programmer is my profession

I have an engineering degree, therefore I am an engineer.

Attached: 1637480137336.png (1000x545, 247.21K)

youtu.be/BgLhz73cme4
Certs can get you hired
If you pair it up with a good degree I'd say those are solid job prospects, but it depends on if you got an american education system or something less... Expensive.

this globohomo art has actual niggers in it instead of blue aliens and furry shit.
Maybe they are starting to get it

Kek. Her dress is cute, though.

based negress btfoing cniles

can you put more """"? its clearly not enough

this. certs are the way. do not waste 2 or 4 years of your time. get in, get it done, get a job. complete.
and above all is social skills. if you look like a chud and cant speak right, unironically you will not get a job. employers want to make sure you as a PERSON are good, theyre going to run you through training anyway so skills are far less important

Fpbp

Lmao

based