32 years old and only can hear up to 15 kHz

>32 years old and only can hear up to 15 kHz

fuck, I destroyed my ears

Attached: 1628780172672.jpg (125x114, 2.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxcbppCX6Rk
echalk.co.uk/Science/biology/hearing/HowOldIsYourHearing/resource.html
szynalski.com/tone-generator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>33 and can hear phone chargers from across the room

Attached: 1634766999049.jpg (442x448, 21.31K)

>43
>topping out at about 12.5khz
It's worse for my gf (who's slightly younger than me): she had a hearing test recently, and she can't hear past 9.

>33
>enjoy topping but always cum after 2 min tops
All my senses are strangely sensitive compared to my peers. It's a curse. Being able to hear high frequencies isn't actually that useful desu.

where do I check my hertzes

Not bad for 30+
I'm 21 and I can't hear pass 18k

This.

Same on both accounts. According to this video we're pretty average
youtube.com/watch?v=VxcbppCX6Rk

Are the sounds supposed to pop or am I fucked?

19khz pops for me @ 21

echalk.co.uk/Science/biology/hearing/HowOldIsYourHearing/resource.html

I did this shit with iPad Pro speakers in a somewhat noisy room. I'm almost 29, doesn't seem half as bad.

Also there is no difference between 192 - 320kps mp3 and FLAC while we're at it.

Attached: 8B3CF767-D225-44DF-91E3-D001BACFD9FE.jpg (1095x718, 82.77K)

The 12KHz in was like being kicked in the head. Thank God I couldn't hear the 15KHz.

>Note: if you can't hear anything, before you assume you are deaf please ensure sound is enabled on your device
kek

>23 and hear constant ringing in my ear

I never took a hearing test but I still listen to music and play vidya at 40-50% max. Is this a good sign?

Yeah, they all have a pop at the start and end. It's drowned out to an extent if you can hear the tone they're playing - but if not, they're really obvious.

>39 at 31
I blame rock n roll.

Sounds like a lot. When using headphones I rarely go over 25%

>29
>can hear 17724 Hz

How quiet a sound (normal frequency not meme 9999khz) you can hear is way more important than muh khz.
There is no situation in which being able to hear past like 5 KHZ is actually useful. I'm 19 and can hear up to 15KHZ. Useless ability, I'd rather be able to hear quieter things than higher frequencies.

szynalski.com/tone-generator/

I cut off at 17khz according to this thing.

However I am not entirely sure whether it's me or maybe my earphones just don't play these extreme frequencies, or maybe the sound drivers ignore them somehow.

Just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it's your fault. Maybe your headphones can't play it.

And according to this thing I heard some minimal but present hiss all the way to 20KHz

My 50 cent earbuds are playing to at least 18kHz.

Similar result as for me, from 2hz to 16.3k or so.

Interdasting - I couldn't hear the 15k on that video, but when I used the Expression Evaluator in GoldWave to generate a 15.5k sine wave, I could hear it - and even 16k (barely).