YouTube Downloads

Is there a way to download YouTube videos without needing to go through these websites?

I video edit, so getting music and footage like this is needed pretty often.

I imagine there's a program I can download to do it locally instead of having to do it through these shitty websites that give you a limit to how many times a day you can do it.

Attached: downloader.png (1634x467, 41.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drovp.app
github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp#usage-and-options
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

yt-dlp retard

you're a thief.

ytdlp you brainlet

the third yt-dlp response

>I video edit,
I hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers you THEIF

t. Linus tech tips

yt-dlp or newpipe (android only) if you are a brainlet
>open video
>click download and select res
>click start
>done
Literally cant be easier than that

drovp.app has a media-downloader plugin for that
just grab the link from url bar, or a thumbnail from subscriptions feed into a dropzone

apt-get install python
pip youtube-dl

yt-dlp you fucking zoomer.

Open a command prompt in the same folder as the yt-dlp.exe and type:
yt-dlp url

The url can be to a single video, a playlist or a whole channel. This will download the video/playlist/channel in the highest quality.

For more advanced options:
yt-dlp --sponsorblock-mark all --output "%(upload_date>%Y-%m-%d)s-%(title)s" url

This will download the video/playlist/channel in the highest quality, it will use the great Sponsorblock API to remove sponsored segments, intros, subscription begging and more, and name the files as [date]-[video title].

For more advanced options (there's a lot), visit github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp#usage-and-options

Attached: 1642416693019.jpg (256x259, 20.57K)

Sorry I fucjked up.
If you want to REMOVE sponsored segments, intros, subscription begging and more type
--sponsorblock-remove all

i'll repost this next month

thanks guys sry for being retarded

so, uh, how do i download only audio? i know jack shit about using programs like this. thanks again

Supply legal support for your assertion of "theft". If I take a pic of a billboard I'm not charged with stealing the billboard. Now fuck off.

Get the fuck out and don't post again.

Thabks for the sponsorblock tip, thought it did it automatically as it does on mpv.

Attached: 1547743439706.jpg (639x350, 22.28K)

just one problem with that

Attached: gtfo.png (500x66, 4.12K)

zoomer tourist pls go back
wasted dubs