Is it truely over?

Will the 12th gen Intel(aviv) be the last gen op CPU's you can truely "own"? I heard rumors that the 13th gen of Intel will also have the Microsoft DRM.
If I want to upgrade my gear for the last time in my life, should I do it now?

Attached: MS pluton.png (925x963, 56.32K)

It's too late, hardware was compromised way back in early 2010s when Intel ME and AMD PSP werr introduced.
This is just the cherry on top of the shit pile

send emails flinging shit in outrage at intel, write letters doing the same, put it all over social media too. make a nice campaign for freedom.

and if you have to, confront the company in person and fling more shit about it. eventually you will win.

so, having a global hardware cookie that can be linked to you is somehow making you "more secure"

how come EU doesn't block that shit?

EU is USA's bitch

this post made me miss clean hardware, only computing the bits you give it
i cried

This is meant to protect your pc even when it's turned off.
Be grateful and consume chud.

>Microsoft installs custom firmware inside your CPU
Ok it means that you can install your custom clean firmware then, and your russian botnet brother aswell.

They're coming for us schizos

Attached: schizoposting.jpg (566x530, 45.89K)

>how come EU doesn't block that shit?
Because it's a vassal state of the U.S.?

That guy didn't shoot himself btw

t. Klaus Schwab

Attached: Klaus Schwab.jpg (977x867, 180.32K)

idk shit about intel but it looks like amd is going to add it in zen 4

Why would they? Do Europeans actually think that the EU isn't owned, bought and paid for by global elites? You people crack me up.

just disconnect it. No amount of jewery can beat laws of physics

you dont own anything since 2006, goy. everything after 2006 is absolutely proprietary intel ME cuck bullshit
>"aviv"
sounds very yiddish to me, are the next CPUs going to be called metzizah?

Attached: 1643541057366.png (910x948, 174.31K)

eu is pro censorship, they try to pull acta shit every other week at this point, them making useless laws about gdpr to appear less tyrannical means nothing

how about arm based processors? i guess those are safe for the next few years

That's on SoC, user.
For now...

It probably uses the same domain as Windows update. Maybe it doesn't require DNS at all or has a list of hardcoded IPs in the firmware.

>the real reason pis are being scalped rn