Another day fixing the spaghetti code of the math PhD prodigy

>another day fixing the spaghetti code of the math PhD prodigy

Attached: 5B20CD8D-6CB5-4483-9AAC-AA33CD130C4B.jpg (637x651, 63.06K)

>another day pretending that knowing how to write a class file makes up for being filtered by abstract algebra

>another day counting pallets

Attached: mathphd.jpg (640x427, 64.97K)

>abstract algebra
this is Any Forums. they were filtered by Intro to Algebra. dont even mention simple calculus or trig.

LARP, most Math Majors code better than CS majors (after their 1st year of coding)

this

clean it up!

This

i thought it was only me

math nigga on the other team is always 'the guy' who fixes every problem then a week or month later in production, ticket piles up and i get to fix his 300 line functions.

Butthurt mathfags got filtered by reality!

>abstract algebra
inferior to PHP

>Math Majors code better
True, but they write at a speed of about 5 lines/hour and when faced with a novel problem they'll think about it for a few days before even writing anything. The end result is good but holy shit it's infuriating.

>look, a codejanny had to clean up mathchad's shit!
>clearly, mathchads are butthurt!
Well yeah, butthurt from shitting all over your face, codejanny.

Attached: poo.png (1021x574, 385.63K)

Attached: 1534828781975.jpg (1000x800, 148.7K)

so rent em as contractors

t. jira slave

a good another pajeet that takes a simple 100 line function that can be read on a single page and splits it into 30 separate files because it was screwing with their test coverage metric

contractors charge by the hour

even better when they create 30 meaningless libraries to be imported

Unironically yes. I have a Math degree and work as a programmer, the key is to realize Math degrees teach you to make everything generalizable.

My bosses realize they cant hand me script kiddy work because itll take me 3x as long as a pajeet if the problem is straightforward. However once the client asks for something non-trivial or asks for the requirements to change the pajeets cant compete since they hacked together something to match the initial request.

>enterprise dev
>service has no metrics
>add prometheus endpoint
>add test to check metrics are in prometheus store
>works on laptop
>breaks in CI because network access is locked down
>complain to manager that CI team is blocking me
>all in a days work

Attached: salesforce_HQ.jpg (620x413, 58.08K)

>another day silencing the PhD prodigies

Attached: Massn_bomb_truck.jpg (340x463, 26.69K)