Why don't you have 500Hz monitor, Any Forums?

videocardz.com/newz/boe-announces-worlds-first-27in-fullhd-500hz-gaming-display

Why don't you have 500Hz monitor, Any Forums?

Attached: BOE-500hz.jpg (1311x1080, 187.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-hub.st/10.1002/sdtp.12037
testufo.com/mousearrow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same reason I don't have speakers with a 60 khz frequency response: because the limits of human physiology make it useless.

too bad there isn't a limit to your retardation

>he hasn't read the studies which consistently find that humans can observe LEDs flickering at 1000 to 3000 hertz during saccades

A predictable reply, always from someone who has no clue whatsoever what the limits of human physiology actually are.

human eye can't see more than 30Hz

because i have no use for it

fpbp /thread

Does it have perfect latency and crosstalk-free strobing at 60Hz and 120Hz? No? Then I'll keep my CRT.

based and same

t. brainlets
You don't have "golden eyes" any more than the retarded "audiophiles" who insist on only 24 bit/192 khz have "golden ears". Feel free to link the imaginary studies, just like the morons at Head-Fi will link their fabricated A/B test results.
Oh, and make sure your next monitor has full 1200 nm support. Your golden eyes can surely see into the infrared spectrum.

Here you go user:
sci-hub.st/10.1002/sdtp.12037
And no, I don't have golden eyes, I have regular human eyes, which means that displays will need to update three times per second in order to create visually perfect motion portraryal.

Three times per millisecond* rather

Retard, my home theater has 30 inch steel isolation so the electromagnetic ether doesn't noise my visible spectrum photon waves from display before they reach my eyes. Not my fault you got shit rat eyesight that doesn't see the difference.

>sci-hub.st/10.1002/sdtp.12037
First of all this is an empty page with nothing but a title header. Secondly it's about LED lighting, not display refresh rates. Thanks for proving you're a moron again. I truly do appreciate it. I feel like Voltaire
>I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it.

Werx on my machine
Are you aware that modern displays are literally LED lights, and that the phantom array effect applies to any kind of light source anyway?
testufo.com/mousearrow

Attached: Capture.png (1200x1890, 768.39K)

>27'' 1080P
>not ultrawide calls itself gaming

Attached: 487467.jpg (800x572, 83.03K)

>ultrawide monitor
holy meme

>He thinks his eyes are square
Let me notice you with corner of my eyesight seconds before i boom headshot your ass chud

only meme if it's curved, otherwise just use whatever you want
aspect ratio arguments are the most retarded shit.

>1080p

>only meme if it's curved
retard, do you even geometry?

yes and you will never have straight lines on your distorted monitor, sorry

Curved is not meme.
With change of viewing angles panels change colors and brightness (IPS only brighenss). With extreme width of monitor it becomes noticeable. Curving somewhat mitigates that.

Too bad gaming 3D engines only support rendering geometry correction for flat monitors. Hopefully in future 3D engine corrections can be adjusted to any monitor geometry through ini file.

that's just because lcds are shit. hopefully near future self-emissive technologies will be able to fix that.