Smartest programmers are on macOS and Linux, nobody gives a fuck about Wangblows garbage...

Smartest programmers are on macOS and Linux, nobody gives a fuck about Wangblows garbage, it's only good for wagecuck enterprise trash and gayyyyyyyyming.
>Jeff Dean: uses Ubuntu and macOS
>George Hotz: Uses Ubuntu and macOS
>Brian Kernighan: Uses macOS
>Terry Davis: Uses Ubuntu
>Donald Knuth: Uses Ubuntu and macOS
>Yann LeCun: Uses Linux
>Linus Torvalds: Uses Fedora
>Russ Cox stated that former Plan 9 creators who are now working at Google, including Ken Thompson, use Macs with Plan 9 from User Space
on top of it

Attached: wangblows.jpg (235x215, 7.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jetbrains.com/products
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Smartest programmers are on m-ACK!

Attached: 1643516662487.png (768x719, 419.6K)

obsessed, not an argument

kek + fpbp

>smartest programmers are on linux
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

not an argument, wintoddler

how does that plane fly?

Personally I like Windows better.

>George Hotz

why does loonix need so much shilling if its the better one?

Notice how everyone in that list who uses Linux uses corporate-backed distros, like Ubuntu and Fedora.
Notice how Ubuntu and Fedora completely destroy every ijeet and wintoddlers arguments.
Simply the best.

Attached: fedora-ubuntu.jpg (1680x840, 69.75K)

based unix chad

Wing shape forces longer air path at top of wing which creates pressure differential under the wing creating a lifting effect at speed

>obsessed, not an argu-ACK!

Attached: file.png (255x250, 97.72K)

>Smartest programmers are on macOS and Linux
Wrong. If this were real, then Linux would have proper software and drivers.

Decent bait, I'll give you a 6/10.

Literal niggers in denial, obsessed with their bloatware and tranny distros

Yeah Windows is a dingus. I keep it around though, because alot of people use Windows, so alot of companies want to support Windows, so it's at least a dingus that gets fed plenty. It will never match the elegance of a unix clone, the ease of development, the unintrusive libraries, the open standards, the pipable coreutils, the ricable desktops, a shell that actually is usable. But Windows does serve up alot of desktop software, of this I cannot deny.

Programmers do not need the latest consumer hardware. The Linux drivers are fine.

windows is shit for programming. this is a fact
mac and linux do follow unix-like philosophy enough to be good on this, but windows is not

programmers do not need latest rGAYb consumer hardware, in theory most of them can simply use almost anything made after 2009
also have you ever used old thinkpads with linux, fucking everything works and you do not even need formware except for wifi (thanks intel)

>progammers

so no one important?

>muh eunichs gud for le programer
Linux is good for writing hello world apps with muh gcc -o hello hello.c.
But for any real application that has more than 1 source code file, an IDE is far superior and makes your programming more convenient. It makes it easier to debug your program. It makes it easier to configure your build process. It makes it easier to profile and analyze your program's behavior.
When I switched from Lincux to Windows as a dev platform I was overjoyed at the fact that I could just create a new VS project, a couple clicks to import all the source code and headers, and I could click to set a breakpoint and tap F5 and it would compile and JUST WERK and I could start debugging and doing shit that would take way longer in a command line linux dev setup. Muh makefiles. Muh bash scripts. Muh ./configure. Miss me with that shit nigga, I press F5 and off we go.
>programmers do not need latest rGAYb consumer hardware, in theory most of them can simply use almost anything made after 2009
There comes the typical linux cope.
User: Linux has no drivers and software for doing ____
Lincux fanboy: NOOOOOO YOU DONT NEED TO DO THAT, THATS BLOAT, JUST DO THIS THING THAT TAKES 5 EXTRA STEPS INSTEAD

>AppleShill Loon.

The programmers I know, get paid and are working on Unix, Linux, Android, Windows and OSX/iOS.

I mean, who the hell gives a fuck about "superiority" when at the end of the day what matter is that you get paid. I know young dudes that learned COBOL because they had a job that still used that shit.

Wanna program in Ga-iOS, FagOS or Loonix, be my guess... In the business world, nobody care, and sure as hell only a few in Any Forums would give a fuck about your opinion or even mine, and I'm fine with that.

To be fair, that is a really cool-looking plane design

>an IDE is far superior and makes your programming more convenient. It makes it easier to debug your program. It makes it easier to configure your build process. It makes it easier to profile and analyze your program's behavior.
>When I switched from Lincux to Windows as a dev platform I was overjoyed at the fact that I could just create a new VS project, a couple clicks to import all the source code and headers, and I could click to set a breakpoint and tap F5 and it would compile and JUST WERK and I could start debugging and doing shit that would take way longer in a command line linux dev setup. Muh makefiles. Muh bash scripts. Muh ./configure. Miss me with that shit nigga, I press F5 and off we go.
jetbrains.com/products

Based and DEVpilled.