Why are securitytards so arrogant?

Me big girl hacker xD me so bored. Me going to become physicist and me going to solve the universe secrets. xD

Attached: arrogance.png (630x476, 95.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alisa_Shevchenko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They spend decades meticulously poking holes in shoddily crafted lowest bidder systems instead of just calling up Stacy the gullible receptionist and asking her to email them the password.

I saw this bitch on my feed today and blocked her. I don't tolerate women on my timeline.

>instead of discovering knowledge I will apply current understanding towards deconstructing civilization xD

Half way to based. Just drop twatter

Attached: 1642742413716m.jpg (1024x576, 57.77K)

Why are you looking
If you don't like it don't go fucking goon over some fanny on twitter

That is less a securitytard problem and more a woman problem.

because these abject failures of society are surrounded by retarded simpletons that actually believe the bullshit they vomit up. I have met so many people like this. they are all:
> shit at coding
> shit at hacking
> know nothing about how to crack
> uses nothing but scripts and tools made by other people
and then they call themselves "experts". these people all need to fucking die.

>be woman
>ask "how can I break God's rules"
a tale as old as time

This is an issue basically every woman has. They post cringe because nobody ever shot them down before. Most men learn not to be cringe in the process of growing up because they will get beat up. Betas will suck up to a woman no matter what she says, and chads will just ignore it and let it pass. So they never learn and are stuck in an adolescent phase.

This, why the FUCK would someone use twatter? Do you actually WANT to get brain cancer?

Stop using Twitter.
Apart from an extremely small minority of people, everyone who posts on Twitter regularly is a loud-mouthed idiot.

> Шeвчeн___кo (. .)
I hate Ukrainians so goddamn much.

>autistic retard searches for things that anger them
many such cases! if only there was a way to just live your life.... hmm.....

Tell me your secrets, user. I want to lay my autistic side down for good.

Code monkeys in general are arrogant. They usually think of themselves as the smartest person in the room.

Security and networking people are above code monkeys in since they're less replaceable and require more specific skills. So in a way it's obvious they'd end up like that.

JustNeetThings™

Chill out ru-fag.

security anything is a meme
whenever i see somebody claiming to be a "security expert" or whatever it's a sign for me to ignore anything they might say
i've yet to meet somebody associating with computer security that isn't completely clueless on the subject of pretty much anything regarding computers

Sounds like you never worked with anyone competent. There's plenty of good security engineers out there, they are just expensive. I know at least 2 very good ones, and they do pen-testing for financial companies for BIG bucks, and they know their shit.

Autism and frog in the pound syndrome.

Just wait before she runs fuzzer and discovers unexpected exploit in universe

Purely security engineers are crap, they have completely wrong view on software. If they aren't also major software developers then into the trash it goes.

>Security and networking people are above code monkeys in since they're less replaceable
How come everytime something breaks at the office a new wageslave comes to fix it?

Says the person that worked for some mom&pop shop managing their excel spreadsheet, probably. You should maybe wait till you have 10+ years in the industry before you talk shit like that. Just because you sit on the lower end of normal distribution of competence doesn't mean the other end doesn't exist.

so you don't use battle tested libraries made by other people for your project? damn, how efficient

if you want to do psyops then post the jumping pig, that would convince me.

>I don't tolerate women on my timeline.
Imagine being so frail.

Attached: mouais.jpg (393x404, 28.65K)

you have no idea who alisa shevcenko is, right?

Imagine thinking women have anything of value to say.

women are irrelevant

Physics is the easiest of the hard sciences to bullshit your way through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alisa_Shevchenko

Looks like someone who plays stupid hacker games.

>Shevchenko's company ZOR Security was placed on a list of US sanctioned entities after being accused of "helping Vladimir Putin bid to swing the [2016] election for Trump".
kek

>tfw so smart people don't understand what you are saying and claim you are bullshitting

Attached: 1634707446463.jpg (2000x1332, 338.04K)

People working in IT security practice some of the worst opsec. They have this overblown smug sense of self importance. Most of them can not build a system from scratch. They're just script kiddies auditing systems that are broken by default. Everything used in practice is botnet and has backdoors placed into it on purpose. Using some pre-made tool to get into them isn't that impressive. Most of these people don't even know how to program.

Any retard can earn a certificate that sounds impressive with a week or two of dedicated study. For a lot of certs you don't even need to study that long. Most of these people don't have an organic interest in computers and technology. They just got into the field for the money. They LARP to try to make themselves appear smart. There are so many of them in the industry now that they've developed this LARP culture where everyone is trying to LARP more than everyone else.

Real security researchers do not use social media because they know what's happening on the backend of it. Real security researchers don't spend their free time tapping away on a decide that spies on them.

Attached: 4e9469fb0893cada10cf2fe1959f39052f69efbfb3ac590673c4b140e065d0d1.gif (600x338, 1.17M)

lmao

Attached: hmmmmm.png (139x143, 48.59K)

please post the pig

Yeah i like to read high EGO security researchers shittalking microsoft developers and other kind of high end developers with 30 years worth of expierence. Spewing childish crap because they have delusional view of their developing schedules and priorities. You should be glad microsoft still cares once in a while to pay your sorry ass for finding NoOneGivesAfuck vulnerability on hackerone.