Are there any personal sites you've come across that isn't just some unix ideologue sperg screeching at the cloud and...

Are there any personal sites you've come across that isn't just some unix ideologue sperg screeching at the cloud and an unnerving series of blogposts where you see their descent into mental illness play out in real time?

I found this site on 1mb.club and over the course of 3 blogposts, they made it very clear they hate modern computing, non-free javascript, and they recently came out as non-binary.
I'm not picking on this person, their site is just par for the course and I wanted to talk about it, because it's uncanny how I keep seeing this play out over and over.

Attached: 2022-01-29-235715_820x842_scrot.png (820x842, 250.64K)

yes, every dark theme website with monospace fonts, anime girls, and/or obsession with C and Unix tends to be a communist tranny " lesbian" (read: incel white loser who cant get a girl and decides to become the girl)

Do these people realize nobody wants to read the minutiae of why they do anything?
It's like they're posting on twitter, but in blog form.

>It's like they're posting on twitter, but in blog form.
utterly disturbing

> anime girls
Especially Lain.

>It's like they're posting on twitter, but in blog form.
do amerimutts really?

grown ass man.

Attached: troondraw.jpg (1536x2048, 594.79K)

>Are there any personal sites you've come across that isn't just some unix ideologue sperg screeching at the cloud
Yes; I run one.
>Are there any personal sites you've come across that isn't ... an unnerving series of blogposts where you see their descent into mental illness play out in real time?
No; I run one.

Memes aside, interesting people (i.e. not Any Forumstards) usually don't have the technical ability to use an SSG and/or host their own site. You'll have better luck searching wordpress and blogger or whatever's fashionable with zoomies than places nobody cares about like 1mb.club. For instance, before vandwelling took off, there were a bunch of cozy blogs there on homelessness and no-bs travel.

Nice so you avoid one sperg to find another, that's pretty funny OP

I don't really get people like you who deliberately seek out websites they don't like and then start complaining about them. Sure, you can carry your the holier-than-thou attitude everywhere you go but your only job is to ruin every place you go and nobody is impressed by that.

kys tranny

Your parents are not impressed either.

I run a blog on my ip address, its an open directory with a series of text files numbered 0.txt to 86.txt (by now)
I think my mom and my friend reads it (i dont believe my friend reads it, he just says he does, he opened a few pages when i first told him, and only accesses it when i mention it). I also had someone from ukraine who probably thought it was one of those open camera ports and tried to access the login page (which there is none) then accessed 1.txt and a few others then left.

I both agree that the sperg pages are unreadable and also OP is the average jaded 4chin faggot that needs to shit on things to feel alive

My personal website has a very very basic CMS which I wrote myself in 2013 with 2 frontends. One uses bootstrap 4 and is normie-friendly. Another uses plain HTML (no CSS and no JS) where I claim that I don't like the modern web. My bootstrap based theme has a link to the plain white HTML theme.
My website still doesn't have any useful content except my portfolio, downloads (my useless projects and rare abandoned software). I don't find time for that. I don't praise any OS or ideology on my website. I hosted it on my home server which runs Windows 10 + WSL.

Attached: Joo-Hyun-Bae.jpg (2365x4531, 2.24M)

>and they recently came out as non-binary.
Mental illnesses of a feather flock together.

Mine is just CSS abuse for the most part, like a shitty Geocities personal page but amped to the max.
Though I do have a page for *unix software sperging, but even then I pick software that isn't widely use to write about how I use it or how I came to use it, instead of the usual "Fuck webshit use linux and terminalz 5ever". Gets tiring reading the same takes over and over. Reading about unique use-cases seems more enjoyable.
Also those small website clubs, they're chock full of "those" types, so it shouldn't be a surprise they came out. Sad but par for the course.

Mine fits your description. Just recipes for family members to access and some useful scripts I've written or useful commands. I use phpetite to write it.

most interesting blogs i come across stopped posting years ago and almost every time it's because the blog owner switched to twitter instead

Yet every twitter also comes with a substack

nice, didn't know that.

who cares, if you don't like something just click off