What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: ctv-437-topshot-windows-11-announcement.jpg (960x540, 73.47K)

Nothing, everything is going swimmingly. It is btfoing freetards. It's comfy to use. It lets you disable the spyware. Linsux pedos are all angry because they're no longer special.

Other than it’s the best OS in the world nothing

Windows 8, eveything afterwards is them trying to rediscover what worked and failing.

Nothing. It eclipsed every non-Windows OS during Insider Preview.

they should merge the widget and start menu like 10. also ability change taskbar location

microsoft releases a buggy os, they fix it in the next five years, and then it gets another five yeara of support. its a cycle.
i got greedy and made the mistake of upgrading from windows 10 too early. hopefully theyll fix the irritating bugs soon.

They started to rewrite windows components in WinUI 3. And they always make them worse than they did that in Win32. Taskbar is the best example. WinUI widgets waste much more screen space than Win32 and that is annoying.

Nothing.
The only grudge I have with it is that the widget thing is absolutely useless, I thought the widgets they showed in their ads are like the ones you can add to the desktop, but nah, instead its literally inside a useless menu with other useless stuff in it which I can't get rid off.

hows it a mistake? you can literally click a button and downgrade lmao the fuck are you doing

> No start menu tiles
> Need to right-click twice to do most actions
> Can't separate windows and show titles in taskbar
> Can't customize taskbar (height, position, etc.)
> Most new animations are stuck at 60Hz
> Most new animations don't respect 'Show animations in Windows' accessibility setting
> Bugged right click (Try right clicking from the lower edge of your desktop, it shows a different context menu for 1-2 frames, then shows the correct one)
> Can't use taskbar to drag-and-drop to another application
> No folder thumbnails

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 141143.png (1208x798, 805.75K)

god i hope so user. it isnt a mistake (except on my end); i just dont know why people expect microsoft to ship a polished product when they never have. they ship a product that includes new features, if its janky, theyll just fix it in time.

start menu tiles were garbage

Ah, so this is what it means to "run smoothly", quoting other winjeets on this thread. I hope to God that I will never need to fix code made by winjeets if this is considered quality to them.

nothing, is there something wrong or your machine or why do you still use old software?

Attached: g.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

TPM

Nothing. It's already 5-10x bigger than Linux, and has a LOT of room to grow.

Diversity hires, racial quotas.

As a Latino I want M$, White, Straight, fixing things and making shit work.

inb4
>Keep dreaming.

TPM 2

it's made by microsoft

still better than fagOS and loonix

Nothing. No matter how much the retards of this board shit their diapers over it, it's perfectly fine. If you don't like the changes from Windows 10, StartAllBack undoes them.

Complete non-issue. I'm running it on X570, but have Secure Boot and my TPM disabled just because. Rufus automatically patches the requirement in the installer out for you. Beyond that there's nothing in the OS itself asking for one.