Press F

Press F

Attached: sp.jpg (240x240, 16.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/joe-rogan-podcast-youtube-robert-malone-b1986008.html
yakimaherald.com/news/local/former-yakima-area-state-trooper-who-resigned-over-covid-vaccine-has-died/article_4752020e-8589-5f3c-bb76-32823cc6f13a.html
youtu.be/i_RoGZHx0Ik
youtu.be/PIZWNEorOIs
pastebin.com/Cicat5aJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

works on my machine

based spotify

as a poorfag I never liked this thing, youtube music seems way superior to me

playing through browser is literally free with adblocker

Works on my machine

I absolutely fucking love how thorough its recommendations are. Great use of money that im glad BTFO pandora

being poor doesn't mean you have to listen to 128kbps... torrenting FLAC is free

not like I can tell the difference with my cheap headphones

why are the ancient boomers so mad

Also youtube-dl exists or youtube-dlp I guess now

What drugs are you on? it's working fine

Attached: drugs.jpg.png (1919x1080, 589.49K)

based taste

Neil Young and Joni Mitchell fans BTFO

I wonder if they're gonna cancel Joe Rogan.

Neil Young tried to get them to but they canceled him instead kek

They have a contract to pay Joe Rogan, 100 million dollars. Thats how they got him in the first place. Breaking that contract would be an extremely stupid move for Spotify.

All 12 of them

Works on my machines

They're 100 million in the hole, no fucking way will any executive cancel him after wasting all that money, their egos couldn't take it.

>youtube musics
why use it when u have youtube vanced

why is neil young such a pussy
>he said something I don't like!!! somebody better get him!!
Yeah how about I cum on your face

spotify premium isn't 128kbps

It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

>N-NOOOOOOO! Y-YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE A PLATFORM TO JOE ROGAINE! H-HE'S SPREADING MISINFORMATION!!! *cough* *cough*

Attached: ny.png (648x779, 349.49K)

Thank you for confirming you're a brainwashed idiot.

Is he not though? It doesn't really matter to him since he can afford any medicine and treatment available, that's hardly the case for most people. Also applies to you:

I already know you're a brainwashed moron, idiot. Keep believing what your puppet masters are telling you to believe.

Aw shucks, I should've listened to a pseudo-intellectual grifter who's not an expert in anything in regards to medical advice. That's the smart and rational thing to. Thank you for confirming you're even less bright than Joe fucking Rogan is, you retarded imbecile. Didn't really mean to insult you, but since you started it.
I guess what follows is:
>sheep in masks
Wow! This is a powerful statement!
I'm glad I do all my own research from anecdotal stories on Facebook to come up with the realization that everybody except me is stupid.
Use the science and technology of a rifle and shoot yourself in the fucking mouth, fool.

why would you even use it to begin with?

Absolutely based Russian kino taste
Rip kino main guy btw

>I should've listened to a pseudo-intellectual grifter
If you actually did listen, you'd know he's just providing a voice to actual professionals in the field who are censored from the public. People who are far more qualified than an utter idiot like yourself will ever be. but you've been conditioned to believe are "conspiracy theorists" because your puppet masters tell you.

You are such a stupid idiot it's funny.

>youtube vanced
why use it when you have newpipe

Neil Young told them to. It was an ultimatum, based swecuck company chose qcumber bucks instead of tegrity.

Nobody thinks that I’m a retarded liberal boomer faggot kike, or at least, a significantly lower number of people do.

nothing can harm what you really are

this life is a dream

death amounts to waking up from it

Attached: 1599274816076.jpg (536x593, 153.2K)

>Caring about your country falling apart makes you a pussy
Stupid Neil, he should listen to teenage nihilists and people who think JFK is alive instead.

also if you walk around fearing the end of your life you're really better served by having it end to begin with. no way to conduct one's self

man is not meant to merely exist, but to live

also btw if you follow the thread of a truly infinitely beneficent universe down as far as it goes, death is the single greatest thing that can happen to an incarnate entity beyond coming into being to begin with

Attached: 1578448969476.jpg (254x277, 34.1K)

Who should be the truth determiners? That's the problem with you idiots, do you even understand the basic calculus of the freedom of speech? This is an honest question. It will always default to some kind of government oversight, or at least some kind of apparatus stemming from government. You want the people who lied to you about the Gulf of Tonkin and Vietnam, and the Iraq War to tell you what is truth and what is misinformation. Go give your head a shake.

>Brainwashed
Then why is it self identified enlightened side of the equation that is self experimenting with piss, bleach, farm supply products, etc and when it all fails, willingly head to hospital they say are intentionally killing people?

why do you fear death

why do you fear decay

why do you fear dissolution

change is all there is

the only thing there is, the only objective that exists, is to surrender further and further to it

also we're here forever

Attached: 1578244410072.jpg (600x600, 77.67K)

>you'd know he's just providing a voice to actual professionals in the field who are censored from the public.
For example?
>People who are far more qualified than an utter idiot like yourself will ever be. but you've been conditioned to believe are "conspiracy theorists" because your puppet masters tell you.
What puppet masters you retarded lunatic, I haven't even mentioned exact positions and opinions I have on the topic and you're concluding things as if we know each other. Also, why would you just take the word of a singular person who appears in a podcast instead of looking at research? It's not like they're picking apart and analyzing studies with fucking Joe Rogan.
And lastly, you know where those actual professionals who are censored usually come from? Bitchute. The crowning jewel of scientific thought.

Because that isn't happening at all. You're just further proving yourself a complete moron who has been brainwashed by mainstream media's propaganda.

Morons like yourself never actually take the time to read the opposing view.

>If you don't listen to Joe Rogan to tell you the truth then you listen to the gubmint
>A multinational company whose only concern is profits is better able to encourage free speech and truth than a government is
Almonds: activated

Can you just fucking explain who exactly you want to tell us what is a lie and what isn't?

I thought you were taking about leftists and their sexual perversions for a second but it’s another “le horsepaste” faggot.

How about you let people listen to who and what they want to listen to? What's the alternative? Fact-checkers? Who fact-checks the fact-checkers, and who fact-checks the fact-checking fact-checkers?

i don't know, not for me
have to manually look for everything because recommendations remain the same three albums that i don't fucking want to listen to anyway

Can someone give me a QRD? Something about Neil Young and Joe Rogan?

>it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric
By episodes and episodes, you mean.. three episodes?

Why are you spamming the thread with
>I'm 14 and this is deep
Tier garbage? Is this Joe's fanbase?

>For example?
Robert Malone; someone I have no doubt you've been conditioned to believe is a "far right extremist", such is the condition of your small brain.
>What puppet masters you retarded lunatic
Of course you wouldn't know, idiot. You're the puppet after all.
>I haven't even mentioned exact positions and opinions I have on the topic and you're concluding things as if we know each other
You've revealed your true colors here: You are very clearly a brainwashed idiot, conditioned to believe whatever mainstream media tells you. If they say "the science is in", you mindlessly accept it like the useful idiot you are.
>Also, why would you just take the word of a singular person
>singular person
There you go again, trying to claim it's a singular person when that's clearly incorrect. Again, further proving your true nature as a deranged moron.
>It's not like they're picking apart and analyzing studies with fucking Joe Rogan
You wouldn't know, idiot. You don't listen, you just accept what the washington post and similar entities tell you.
>And lastly, you know where those actual professionals who are censored usually come from? Bitchute. The crowning jewel of scientific thought.
Just more examples of information sources you discard before actually listening. Again, this is exactly what makes you stupid.

holy fuck imagine needing to down your faggot monkey brain out with prattling noise every waking hour, again, just btw

i can hardly stand music at all these days, it's all pretty much trash, silence and the ambiance of the natural world is infinitely preferable

Attached: 1544898637740.jpg (377x441, 136.14K)

Just get the frickin’ jab. Enough with your rhetoric!
Here’s more of mine.

damn your stupid.

I miss the sounds of frogs in the countryside

The Washington Post is an actual criminal organization.

>Robert Malone; someone I have no doubt you've been conditioned to believe is a "far right extremist", such is the condition of your small brain.
He's not a far right extremist but he's definitely a shizoid hack lmfao

You really could've gotten the spelling right you imbecile. And English isn't even my first language.

It would serve us well to

>If I put in all the buzzwords, they'll take my incoherent ramblings seriously
lmao'ing at your life

Attached: 1643279399246.png (314x296, 2.19K)

Thank you for confirming what I already know: that you're an idiot who has been conditioned to interpret anyone who provides any form of information that conflicts with your agenda as a "schizo".

You've lost.

The original distrust of media and government happened because of the Vietnam War, now what we're witnessing is a tremendous display of lashing out by the same government and media entities who are upset they can't sell wars anymore.

Keeping one antivaxxer on and Spotify will give the incentive for more antivaxxers to start putting those themes in their music and podcasts

I had to stop myself from putting an inb4 of exactly what you're saying here but gave the benefit of the doubt.
>None of this is happening which is why there are not multitudes of excess deaths, Drs reports and case studies of people who have injured themselves or others experimenting with treatments they've read on facebook, threads on Any Forums telling people how much of treatment of the month is safe, facebook groups teaching people how to self treat that get repeatedly banned and have to figure out how to ban evade by using more covert names and being invite only
That's not even mentioning the multitudes of public anticovidreality figures who go on to die struggling to breathe on a ventilator. What the fuck do you think is happening to them? Alien abduction?

Leave him be. The “damn your stupid” post was accidentally right.
He’s damned… pearls before swine, etc.

>everything I don't want to read or even attempt to understand are buzzwords
English also isn't my first language. You're truly a double digit IQ baboon.

Well we should just ban all the antivaxxers and set off more distrust alarms, and obviously ban them all and make them unemployable, because as we all know it's illegal to be wrong about things.

>The cult leader told me you’d call him a liar!
Classic.

Spotify is basically saying: this is normal, this is okay, don’t get the jab, spread the virus and kill tens of thousands more people.

The west is truly corrupt.

Nobody wants to learn your pronoun-de-jour, liberal.

Attached: 23BE8A62-3179-4DDB-B88E-5736CB96AB31.jpg (1024x950, 158.06K)

Your problem is that you want a "who" can I trust rather than a "what". You can trust evidence. Peer reviewed studies (note the plural). You should not trust grifters who are the ones who profit off of you consuming information through nothing and nobody but them.

>who has been conditioned to interpret anyone who provides any form of information that conflicts with your agenda as a "schizo".
I didn't know that stuff like straight up lying about shit like CDC clearance is now considered "just le different information"

Fake virus shilled by communist Marxist statists

>That's not even mentioning the multitudes of public anticovidreality figures who go on to die struggling to breathe on a ventilator
You mean all the "prominent" fake people who only existed 1 month prior to dying?

Yes, you're a good useful idiot. Keep accepting what mainstream media without doing any investigation.

And now, I have no replacement for Spotify. No playlists, no friend lists, no shared listening sessions, no small artists that I’m familiar with. Nothing.

also bros if you managed to not somehow see what 9/11 really was and wake the fuck up on the spot at some point in the last errr twenty years of opportunity to do so holy fuck do you ever deserve what you get, enjoy being kike cattle

please, everyone so inclined as to throw their lot in with globozog, get vaxxed. you are doing everyone else a favor. this planet cannot move forward without all of you frankly dead and thrown into a pile alongside all the critters that served as proof that mrna gene therapy is 100% lethal on a long enough timespan of manifestation of effects

Attached: 1544241059671.png (400x394, 18.83K)

>I'm a brainlet and think stupidity is a red v blue split

Attached: 1643535282426.jpg (720x303, 47.21K)

and you're a severely mentally ill moron.

Fuck off back to Any Forums this is not your board

>ventilator
He doesn’t know.
Don’t bother with him, user.

>Your problem is that you want a "who" can I trust rather than a "what".
This is a nonsensical response since the mechanism of removing content from a service requires a decision made by a person or persons, which you said in the second sentence of your post anyway. Basically what you'd be advocating for would be the abolishment of news media which is an industry just as profit driven as Spotify.

Freeze peach is a catch-22. Why should I give a platform for people who not only want to censor me, but also round me and my friends up in a shooting range because I read some German author who has a strong distaste for bourgeois?

Youre not killing anyone with the omicron

Sneed

Attached: 6B87D9B7-1F41-454B-9762-7117E02ED783.jpg (768x1024, 212.57K)

Nobody is saying you're not allowed to listen to a bald ape with long nipples as your source of information on important topics. You can fact check fact checkers. Why are fact checkers so much more terrifying to you to listen to than a man who is constantly wrong about shit?

Nobody is out to get you

>Robert Malone
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/joe-rogan-podcast-youtube-robert-malone-b1986008.html
>On December 30, 2021, Malone claimed on the The Joe Rogan Experience podcast that something called "mass formation psychosis" was developing in American society in its reaction to COVID-19 just as during the rise of Nazi Germany
I've heard enough about your expert. There are more embarrassing things he's claimed, but this is honestly enough. He also isn't censored, his research had unsubstantiated findings and wasn't accepted. Being wrong and conducting inadequate research isn't the same as being censored, if you don't understand how research and the world works - that's exactly what should happen so better research and understanding of a particular issue can be reached.
>someone I have no doubt you've been conditioned to believe is a "far right extremist", such is the condition of your small brain.
I'm not American, nor is English my first language and I don't really give a shit about your far right political bullshit, I have enough political bullshit in my country to keep up with. Which I don't and I certainly don't have the need to keep up with political bullshit from the country I'm not even in, you deluded lunatic.
>Of course you wouldn't know, idiot. You're the puppet after all.
And you're the crowning jewel and the voice of reason in this thread for just taking the word of someone who claimed mass formation psychosis" was developing in American society in its reaction to COVID-19 just as during the rise of Nazi Germany.
>You are very clearly a brainwashed idiot, conditioned to believe whatever mainstream media tells you. If they say "the science is in", you mindlessly accept it like the useful idiot you are.
So, what do you accept then you towering intellectual? Spit it the fuck out then. Let's see some research. Not podcast guests, research confirming your positions.

They are corruption defence force, they never find facts and only check for new drops

Nah, you're definitely a brainwashed moron.

Any Forums is also a containment board for brainwashed idiots like yourself. You'd definitely feel more at home there.

>adblocker
so u just sign in? link to website? i thought app is the only way..

Because these so-called "fact checkers" are employed by organizations that fucking sold destructive wars to an oblivious population so the US government could fuck around on the other side of the planet killing millions of people. Jesus fucking Christ man this doesn't need to be explained. The New York Times and The Washington Post are literally criminal organizations responsible for deaths and destruction.

You will never be a woman.

Attached: 56964684-32C7-4FD4-9487-83AB38B9E5A4.jpg (792x500, 149.25K)

Robert Malone is pissed that MRNA moved on without him. His role in it is overblown by him. His knowledge on anything beyond MRNA is where his authority stops, though. And on Rogan's podcast most of what he says is grifter shit that tows a party line. That's why people call him a grifter.

>idiot is digging his heels this deep

Attached: 1458201457264.jpg (330x319, 120.28K)

Shut up, stupid.

Nah, you're just towing the same propaganda line CNN and the Washington Post have been feeding you.

By the way, the vaccine doesn't work. Cry more.

We're in this thread listening to people parrot talking-points by war selling "journalists" who are upset they have a dwindling audience they can't control. Imagine being lectured by Judith Miller telling you you're killing grandma by listening to a podcast.

you write like a redditard, go back

>There you go again, trying to claim it's a singular person when that's clearly incorrect. Again, further proving your true nature as a deranged moron.
Since you're the reasonable one here, let's see the research confirming that your expert was in fact right the whole time. Fucking spit it out if it's so easy and I'm wrong. Go ahead shit for brains moron.
>You wouldn't know, idiot. You don't listen, you just accept what the washington post and similar entities tell you
Again, I don't give a flying fucking fucking fucking fuck about a news conglomerate from a country I'm not even in, I asked you like 3 times for actual research. Podcasts and someone's opinion - that's not it either. And no, you don't have telepathic abilities you deranged lunatic. Pretty much every single assumption you've made about me is wrong.
>Just more examples of information sources you discard before actually listening. Again, this is exactly what makes you stupid.
Not all sources of information are valid you retarded moron. Just being a source of information and existing doesn't mean it's automatically and without fail providing accurate information. God you're fucking insane.

Attached: CE8A42F2-26EC-41B0-91DC-3D49833021B8.jpg (1600x1250, 220.56K)

>so u just sign in?
Yes.
> link to website?
I literally have the tab open right now but you need to learn how to use basic features of the internet.

Nice projection, dumbdumb. How about some refutations? Capable of explaining any of this?
>I had to stop myself from putting an inb4 of exactly what you're saying here but gave the benefit of the doubt.
>None of this is happening which is why there are not multitudes of excess deaths, Drs reports and case studies of people who have injured themselves or others experimenting with treatments they've read on facebook, threads on Any Forums telling people how much of treatment of the month is safe, facebook groups teaching people how to self treat that get repeatedly banned and have to figure out how to ban evade by using more covert names and being invite only
>That's not even mentioning the multitudes of public anticovidreality figures who go on to die struggling to breathe on a ventilator. What the fuck do you think is happening to them? Alien abduction?

only if you concertedly ponder the inevitability of your current body's demise

Attached: 1566167386940.gif (500x375, 64.03K)

Alright, ain't no shit off my shirt, I'm a man and I have no desire to be a woman.

So antivaxxers, where are you gonna move when the us of a is gonna become muh totalitarian vaxx shithole?
There's like only mexico or Africa as an option I think

>can't even respond

Attached: m.png (296x283, 57.5K)

>Fucking spit it out if it's so easy and I'm wrong. Go ahead shit for brains moron.
>Again, I don't give a flying fucking fucking fucking fuck about a news conglomerate
>God you're fucking insane.
Lmao, so much pent up anger. And you're calling other people "deranged lunatic".

You need to see a psychiatrist mate. We can all see you're severely mentally ill, and a complete retard too.

I'm not an antivaxxer, I've been jabbed two times with Moderna science juice. But if you actually believe Americans will be forcibly jabbed, then you're just as retarded as antivaxxers.

My post wasn't about Spotify or the news but rather fostering the ability to think critically so you can consume information from any source without turning into one of the people who went to three grassy gnoll to meet JFK posthumously.

I'm not going to go through a hectic interview to get onto a private tracker.

>it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it
I could think of literally thousands of things more harmful and more important to care about. I don't like Joe Rogan but it's utterly bizarre to attempt to cancel Joe over this topic.

Well that's what antivaxxers are saying isn't it? That's why I asked them kek

>haha bro u retar u retar bro
Do you expect people to be congratulating you for saying this over and over again but in different ways while bullshiting about being all about the science and the correct information?

Why aren't the grassy knoll people allowed to exist?

why r there people boycotting spotify and tell u to just dl music instead?

Attached: 1613008332028.jpg (3508x2480, 599.36K)

Is that what they're saying?

But he isn't being canceled though, Neil Young was trying to make a statement more than anything. And even when he was canceled off of YouTube, he's a multi millionaire and still is. So, it's not like it really hurt him much in the long run.

Why would anyone trust a mentally ill spastic like you for scientific information? You're just peddling the same garbage as CNN, except also directly hurling abuse and seem overly desperate to claim you're not american.

You're just an idiot with absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Utterly worthless trash who has been conditioned to ignore people who are far more well-informed than you are.

>Everything is fake
yakimaherald.com/news/local/former-yakima-area-state-trooper-who-resigned-over-covid-vaccine-has-died/article_4752020e-8589-5f3c-bb76-32823cc6f13a.html
youtu.be/i_RoGZHx0Ik
youtu.be/PIZWNEorOIs

>h-h-he was just trying to make a statement! w-we must not tolerate anyone who dares question big pharma and the government!

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 72.93K)

Being put on a ventilator for this gay flu is what kills people, the body can’t heal and deteriorates, it’s simply medical malpractice on an insane scale due to everybody in charge shitting and farting themselves over fear.

Ventilators kill. If you are inclined at all to take this seriously I’ll find some channers to give you all the sources you need. If you say “B-but” I will fuck off and go back to spreading the news about the protests in Ottawa.

Yes, this is a prime example of a fake story you fucking idiot. Naturally you have no idea who he is or anything about him, you just trust mainstream media when they tell you he was an antivaxxer who directly succumbed to the virus.

Morons like you will always be stupid.

Works on my machine!

>Corruption defence force
Which fact checkers? What evidence is there?
Nobody is linking to or even talking about the NY Times or Washington Post user.

Yes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-105419.jpg (1440x1404, 505.56K)

Never said anything about fake people, I said the ventilator kills.
I feel medium about saving my enemies by sharing this

>Why would anyone trust a mentally ill spastic like you for scientific information?
That's where you're wrong again you fucking baboon. I'm not saying that you should trust me personally or any one person just because I or someone else has a different opinion.
>You're just peddling the same garbage as CNN, except also directly hurling abuse and seem overly desperate to claim you're not american.
I'm not going to doxx myself here to prove a point to a double digit IQ ape. And weird how we're still not talking about actual research, but we're sure listing off all the news conglomerates like they have anything to do with science and research.
>You're just an idiot with absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Utterly worthless trash who has been conditioned to ignore people who are far more well-informed than you are.
Then let's fucking see it, fucking spit it out then. It I'm so wrong, then why do I have to keep pulling words out of your mouth? God you're fucking insufferable.

>But he isn't being canceled though
Which is why I used "attempt".
>Neil Young was trying to make a statement more than anything.
Yes and this statement is stupid and a clear mismanagement of priorities.
>So, it's not like it really hurt him much in the long run.
It will do little to affect his wellbeing but that very clearly was not what I was talking about. The podcast and the message that it spreads are more important than the number of zeroes in Joe's bank account.

They're ALL saying this? Do you have peer-reviewed studies which show this? (hopefully distilled through easily digestible tweets from your favourite media organization)

I don't even have either of those in my country, why are you so fixated on them? Wtf.
The vaccines have worked here. It's not surprising with so many people running around like headless chickens in the States it's the worst "developed" nation hit.

>Nobody is linking to or even talking about the NY Times or Washington Post user.
lmfao, why do you think organizations like them hate Rogan?

>That's where you're wrong again you fucking baboon
There you go getting angry again, crazy little munchkin :3
Idiots like you never learn, you just keep going berserk and insisting everyone take your word for it like the pathetic little idiot you are.
>I'm not going to doxx myself here
Nobody asked you to, stupid idiot. Good to know you have abysmal reading comprehension too :0
>Then let's fucking see it, fucking spit it out then
Why? Just to see you sperg out like the mentally unstable spastic idiot you are? I've already seen that mate.
>God you're fucking insufferable.
Hahahaha, sure thing buddy. At the end of the day you're still a moron peddling misinformation and crying about Joe Rogan providing a voice to people infinitely more qualified than you will ever be.

Who the fuck said all of them are saying it kek? Obviously it was addressed to those that think so.
It's always hilarious antivaxxtards go into extreme strawmanning the literal millisecond they're attacked

Do your boosters work? How many do you plan on getting? You’re very brave, this flu is a doozy and we need to keep shitting and farting ourselves because of it.

>>h-h-he was just trying to make a statement!
Yes he was. It's not like he would lose his livelihood by being removed from Spotify.
>w-we must not tolerate anyone who dares question big pharma and the government!
And who's not tolerated? Your Joe Rogan is still doing his anti-vaxx grift but now on Spotify. He didn't have to start from scratch, nothing happened to his likelihood either, he's still a multi-millionaire and has the most popular and profitable podcast in the world. Whoever is trying to censor and not tolerate what he's doing is doing an appalling job.

>t-t-the vaccine is working here! it is! t-trust me!

Attached: 9U7FWqo.png (500x607, 43.85K)

>The podcast and the message that it spreads are more important than the number of zeroes in Joe's bank account.
The message of being a grifter and a pseudo-intellectual who changes his opinions on everything based on the guest he's having? Sure must mean a whole lot to people dumber than Joe is.

Good thing we're finally examining research here and not turning everything into a kindergarten shit flinging contest, good job buddy. You've changed so many minds today.

Not anti vaxx, go vaxxmaxx yourself tard just leave me the fuck alone and don’t force me to take it or I’ll force you to spread your ass cheeks open and take dick. Fair?

>Ventilator kills people
Why wasn't everyone dying on ventilators during flu season before covid then? You're falling for a very old trick. If a someone with heart issues gets a pacemaker and their heart gives out and they die anyway it's not because of the pacemaker. If a person who does not believe covid is bad waits and waits until they already can't breathe gets intubated and dies because the ventilator can't save their fluid filled lungs it's not the ventilator's fault.

Attached: moist_qun.jpg (768x1024, 90.45K)

I explicitly stated that I did not like Joe. My point that the influence of his podcast being important wasn't implying that it had a positive impact. Please attempt to be honest.

Lmfao
Why are you fags so obsessed with anal

Why do you equate being made fun of as being the same as unexisting?

Okay, you went “b-but”
You don’t want to have your mind blown, you want to dig in your heels and be smart. Here’s your sticker. Have a good day.

Attached: B8751258-06E8-43FA-B054-AF8345F16318.jpg (386x386, 10.59K)

I still don't understand what is wrong with people don't taking the vaccinne. Its not like it reduces the spread or works in the current variant.

The only thing I have really bee doing is correctly labeling you an idiot. Anyone can see that, really.

What proof is there it's a fake story? You keep repeating yourself but provide no evidence or arguments to support it.

>My point that the influence of his podcast being important wasn't implying that it had a positive impact.
Alright, I must have misread something. We're in agreement then.

>What proof is there it's a fake story?
You're the one who can't prove it's a real story or a real person. You just mindlessly accept like the worthless little idiot you are.

Why do you think I care about them? I don't. I don't think about them at all. Stop changing the subject and answer why it's scarier for you to consume media from a wider breadth of sources so you can get the full story instead of listening to 1 grifter on Spotify?

Censors have a fantasy that if they get rid of all the Berensons and Mercolas and Malones, and rein in people like Joe Rogan, that all the holdouts will suddenly rush to get vaccinated. The opposite is true. If you wipe out critics, people will immediately default to higher levels of suspicion. They will now be sure there’s something wrong with the vaccine. If you want to convince audiences, you have to allow everyone to talk, even the ones you disagree with. You have to make a better case.

The only you have been correctly doing this whole time is wasting everyone's time by bullshiting and pretending you're interested in having a conversation about anything. You've assumed like 20 things about me personally as if you have telepathic abilities and you insisted you're still right even though I said those don't apply to me. Anyone can see that you're a insufferable obnoxious retards who's just here to get a rise out of people and nothing more.

it's opus so 128 isn't too shabby

Here is your lead scientist behind the moderna vaccine, bros.

This is who the idiots are trusting.

Attached: 1643520444048.jpg (828x1007, 497.43K)

Obnoxious retard*

Mate, anyone can see you're a mentally unstable idiot just through the sheer level of anger you've exposed. I mean goddamn, how fucking stupid can you be? lol.

You desperately tried to defend Neil Young and insist Joe Rogan was wrong, even though all Rogan ever did was provide a platform for people to speak on; people morons like you have been conditioned to believe are evil schizos or something.

Morons like you will never convince anyone. You will always be an embarrassingly stupid idiot.

>Actual professionals in the field
kek
>MSM bad
>Mainstream bad
>Listens on incredibly popular podcast on Spotify
kekkers

wtf i like moderna now

Finland is one of the most vaccinated countries and as a result we have very low deaths.
But I realize saying this is gonna bounce of your thick skulls.

>Here is your lead scientist behind the moderna vaccine, bros.
Where does it say that in the Twitter bio? And where does it say anything about Moderna?

>Here's your lead scientist behind the Saturn rocket, bros.
>This is who the idiots are trusting.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_4f657c78-a8a4-11e9-89e4-5e7e89de8df9.jpg (784x523, 58.04K)

I take it you have no way of explaining why ventilators kill but will keep parroting it like the good lil grifter gravyboat supplier you are. Good boy.

My boomer family members all cancelled their spotify subs because of Rogan.

Because there is legally 0 reason to not believe it's real, and since you're so sure it's fake let's see the evidence.

The current variant is also way milder than both wild type and delta.

>Mate, anyone can see you're a mentally unstable idiot just through the sheer level of anger you've exposed.
I'm not angry, I'm just done being courteous to people who are obviously here to rile everyone up and explode with bullshit in every sentence.
>You desperately tried to defend Neil Young and insist Joe Rogan was wrong,
Not exactly, I just said he made a statement and asked like 10 times for research confirming that Joe Rogan's guest who was mentioned is actually correct. That sure came and it's obvious to everyone without a doubt that he is indeed correct, right?
>people morons like you have been conditioned to believe are evil schizos or something.
What in the flying fucking fucking fuck are you even on about?
>Morons like you will never convince anyone. You will always be an embarrassingly stupid idiot.
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything you delusional moronic simpleton. I'm trying to get someone to spit out something that's not just taking someone's word vs. taking someone else's word.

The current variant has barely even landed here. I'm talking about whole pandemic stats. Omicron is still deadly to the unvaccinated, though.

Do you really think every single country in the world somehow ended up using ventilators despite apparently being so obviously bad that even someone on Any Forums with zero medical training or knowledge knows they're bad? Doesn't that sound like incredible doubtful to you, to a degree that you'd start to wonder if it is true at all?

Literally, not legally. Autocorrect did me bad.

I don’t have the sources. I admit that. I’m not a fact checker.
Consider me telling you that the ventilator kills being akin to an old wive’s tale.

>Omicron is still deadly to the unvaccinated, though.
*Unvaccinated, old with 4 or more comorbilities.

>fetish for forced medication listed on furaffinity
Honk! Burn it all.

Attached: 2481A353-B6D8-4842-9423-AE164850BF5A.jpg (741x1024, 72.29K)

> paying for music
Lol

>The current variant has barely even landed here
Is probably spreading like wildfire now kek.

>I'm not angry
Pffahahahaha, yes you are idiot.

>God you're fucking insufferable.
>That's where you're wrong again you fucking baboon
>Then let's fucking see it, fucking spit it out then
>Fucking spit it out if it's so easy and I'm wrong. Go ahead shit for brains moron.
>Again, I don't give a flying fucking fucking fucking fuck about a news conglomerate
>God you're fucking insane.
>What in the flying fucking fucking fuck are you even on about?

Your anger is quite glaringly obvious, mentally ill sperg. No need to try and cover it up, idiot.
It's not my fault you were stupid enough to be brainwashed by mainstream media into thinking Joe Rogan is an evil nazi and Neil Young is a hero for "making a stand".

You are legitimately honestly insane.

How the FUCK DO YOU RIP OFF this shit platform?

I want to watch the episode with MPMD but I haven't been able to find out how to rip

speak like a human being, retarded child

All vaccine hesitation could be ended if you end the vax pass, focus in risk groups and offer the option of vaccines made from traditional techniques like Sinovac or Cansino.

>All vaccine hesitation could be ended if you end the vax pass, focus in risk groups and offer the option of vaccines made from traditional techniques like Sinovac or Cansino.
>This is what antivaxxtards genuinely believe
Lmao

only wins on that book user.

>windows 11
>microsoft store pinned to taskbar
Why the fuck are you even on this board with a setup like that?

Where I implied I am an antivaxxer?

>Yeah sure user, the Nazis were so based, especially your granddad thought so

You can take your poison, please don’t force me to take it. Give vaccines to people in third-world countries some more, we are not interested in what you’re selling us.

Stop avatarfagging you fucking redditor

>Pffahahahaha, yes you are idiot.
I'm just done being courteous to people who are obviously here to rile everyone up and explode with bullshit in every sentence. And you're doing exactly that. Also:
>mentally ill sperg
>mentally unstable idiot
>people morons like you have been conditioned to believe are evil schizos or something.
>Idiots like you never learn, you just keep going berserk and insisting everyone take your word for it like the pathetic little idiot you are.
>Why? Just to see you sperg out like the mentally unstable spastic idiot you are? I've already seen that mate.
>It's not my fault you were stupid enough to be brainwashed by mainstream media into thinking Joe Rogan is an evil nazi and Neil Young is a hero for "making a stand".
And wrong again, I don't think that. You don't have telepathic abilities you failed retarded abortion of shit. I honestly don't know what we're even talking about anymore, it has to be a kindergarten shit flinging contest every time someone replies to you.

>You can take your poison, please don’t force me to take it
Nobody is forcing you faggot

>newfag butthurts over posting images on a image board

>I'm just done being courteous
>i-i-i was just being courteous!
You couldn't be any more of an embarrassing idiot, lmao. You have LITERALLY been sperging out like a freak this entire thread at dozens of people rightly calling you an idiot.
>And wrong again, I don't think that.
Yes you do, idiot. Again, you revealed your colors here: Like goddamn, how stupid can you be? Notice there are plenty of anons you replied to you and you still haven't addressed them. You will always be stupid.

After many years of using streaming services, both tidal and google music have the best algorithm for suggestions. It will suggest artists with barely any listens and lot's of gold. It made me realize how many genius artists never make it due to no effort on the label and artists end to get themselves out there, kind of sad. If you don't want to pay for streaming, lastfm+soulseek is perfect too.

>the vaccination is voluntary. You just are being limited in some freedoms, lad

>posting images
You're just posting shitty anime reaction images with every post i.e. avatarfagging. You're not actually posting images because they're worth posting.

Yes user, that's how it works.
Nobody is forcing to drive a car yet you are limited in some freedoms.
Funny how that works, huh?

Meanwhile here you are, desperately simping for fucking Neil Young, a musician who doesn't even know 1/100th as much as Joe Rogan does about anything related to virology.

God fucking damn you're a moron.

No, it doesn't work like that.
But I know you like authoritarianism so I can't convince you of anything.

How exactly doesn't it work like that kek?

Young is also an audiofool. The pot calling the kettle black.
How does it work like that? I have issues understanding the authoritarian mindset.

I don’t have my papers, Klaus. My body is not a 2 ton 100mph death machine, if you think my cooties are deadly you can go back to pushing VAIDS on people, don’t expect it won’t go opposed.

We got a logic expert here

Attached: 8604C1D7-F3BE-4597-8BDD-1102B0571112.jpg (828x818, 441.36K)

>Notice there are plenty of anons you replied to you and you still haven't addressed them
I have.
Notice there are plenty of times I've asked you for research to prove me wrong if I'm so wrong and Joe Rogan's guest is right. Weird how that just doesn't come.
>Yes you do, idiot. Again, you revealed your colors here:
Where did I say he's an evil nazi specifically and that a news conglomerate convinced me of that? Lying insufferable prick.
>>mentally ill sperg
>mentally unstable idiot
>Idiots like you never learn, you just keep going berserk and insisting everyone take your word for it like the pathetic little idiot you are.
>Why? Just to see you sperg out like the mentally unstable spastic idiot you are? I've already seen that mate.
>It's not my fault you were stupid enough to be brainwashed by mainstream media into thinking Joe Rogan is an evil nazi and Neil Young is a hero for "making a stand".

You don't have to buy a car.
You don't have to get the vaccine
If you don't buy a car, you're pretty much fucked in the US and can't go to many places
If you don't get the vaccine, many establishments will deny entry.
If you don't have a car, many people will think you're poor/retarded.
If you don't get the vaccine, many people will think you're retarded.

I really wonder what the similarities are hmmmm

what a sad state of affairs

I think all your gay computer shit is dangerous.
I hope you need a passport to access the internet once we have dealt with you nazi anti-netneutrality cultists.

>If you don't get the vaccine, many people will think you're retarded.
This last part is wrong. Flu shots were always for retards.

>I have.
No you haven't you lying idiot. Go and reply to those you haven't responded to yet.

>Notice there are plenty of times I've asked you for research to prove me wrong if I'm so wrong and Joe Rogan's guest is right. Weird how that just doesn't come.
I gave you a response and you responded with exactly the kind of mindless stupidity I expected, along with a link to the independent, aka- mainstream UK media.

This is why you're so stupid, and you don't even realize it. You're a particularly angry little idiot too.

I hope homosexuality is mandated against. You made a choice to be a bug catcher. Fags spread AIDS, the science doesn’t lie.

>You don't have to buy a car.
Agreed.
>You don't have to get the vaccine
Agreed.
>If you don't buy a car, you're pretty much fucked in the US and can't go to many places
Because you have awful infrastructure, not because the state mandates private parties to ban you if you go walking.
>If you don't get the vaccine, many establishments will deny entry.
Because the state mandates that, thus privatizing the enforcement of the vaccine.
>If you don't have a car, many people will think you're poor/retarded.
Yeah. And many people in the world think Americans are retards.
>If you don't get the vaccine, many people will think you're retarded.
Vaccines don't make Americans stop being Americans :^)
No, those aren't comparable. The fact that some places in the world are barring of making basic things like enter to government buildings without (and only) the COVID jab isn't the same as the lack of infrastructure that makes inconvenient not having a car.
One can be solved as lifting mandates. The other takes years, involves construction and even with that is unsolvable.
Perhaps that analogy makes sense in an authoritarian person mind, but it doesn't make sense on mine.

>I gave you a response and you responded with exactly the kind of mindless stupidity I expected, along with a link to the independent, aka- mainstream UK media.
God you're a fucking thick simpleton, I didn't post that as research you thick baboon, it was just a confirmation of what Joe Rogan's guest said.
>This is why you're so stupid, and you don't even realize it. You're a particularly angry little idiot too.
This is why you're so retarded and you don't realize it, to think I posted an Independent co uk article as fucking research... You're a particularly thick failed abortion of shit too.

what they didnt tell you is the flu shot gives you 2mil sirus dps

It's not like anti-vaccine people really understand the vaccines, so the technology doesn't really matter, it's strange and scary to them even if it had been used for 100 years

You will never be a car

Which one gave you autism? I’d like to avoid that one.

It does make a difference if a doctor says
>if you are scared of this vaccine, get this other one, this made with a true and tried technique.
This happened where I live.

>everything I can't and don't want to read is reddit
Truly a towering intellectual.

Huh?
They're not trusting the professionals, that's the problem

>God you're a fucking thick simpleton I didn't post that as research you thick baboon
There you go again getting angry like the simple minded little idiot you are :)
Keep hurling those insults and projecting your insecurities.

>This is why you're so retarded and you don't realize it, to think I posted an Independent co uk article as fucking research... You're a particularly thick failed abortion of shit too.
Evidently you're also quite illiterate, aren't you, idiot? Perhaps you should pass 2nd grade before posting again.

I hope you guys bought a Premium subscription to support SSpotify.

Attached: ea0551787bcd7af77d636a74ebe21450.jpg (658x800, 81.61K)

It doesn't help if the professionals routinely change the tone, move the goalposts or plainly lie. I have seen that both in my country and in USA.

Oh the towering intellectual in this thread who still ignores to post any research to prove people wrong since they're so obviously wrong.
>>>mentally ill sperg
>mentally unstable idiot

who cares desu

You didn't link to any research, idiot. You linked to UK mainstream media, all while desperately trying to claim you're not english or american.

Just give up bro, you're hopeless. Someone as stupid as you isn't capable of convincing anyone.

The understanding and situation evolves

>alice deejay
very very nice

Attached: large milk.png (1152x864, 1.36M)

Which vaccine did your mom give you that gave you your autism? I’d like to know.

Your a disgrace to your country Pekka, or should I say, Mohammed

Do your boosters work? How many do you plan on getting?

No, user. For example, in my country, the health minister has been caught saying shit repeatedly (like more young people dying every day or young people aren't getting vaccinated) even tho their own data (that's publicly available in Github) contradicts them.
This isn't a "evolving understanding" only thing. The persons in charge of this shit also have been giving misleading info (like the vaccines prevent transmission, thing that wasn't even implied on the trials) or just plain lying.

Oh no no no antivaxxbros this can't be happening

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-122058.jpg (1440x662, 169.67K)

sensational wallpaper

Last time i used it was like 5 years ago. There are better, free and legal alternatives. Heck, even youtube fills the free hole by allowing me to skip and freely choos the track in "free mode"

Timely given that an entire country is in the middle of anti-mandate protests.

Makes no difference with the omicron variant, idiot. Keep trying to convince people with obvious propaganda articles though.

This is excellent bait user, well done.

>bait
He's been at it this entire thread, and he's quite angry too. See

I think you replied to the wrong person, sorry
99% of the "they're lying" or "moving goalposts" (especially those) that I've seen have been because situation has been different (new variant etc) or that we've known more. How much it reduces transmission is one of those things, with delta and all

I didn't I link research you moron, nor did I claim I did with that Independent co uk article, God you're fucking pants on head retarded. I will now.
pastebin.com/Cicat5aJ

No, I didn’t. Are you retarded? Answer the question: Which vaccine gave you autism?

Could be they're worried about the more severe form, vaccines are pretty good against that. People really should just post the link too so it's easy to check

I say the same thing. 99% of the "situation is changing" is just post hoc explanations to explain away the fact that states behave like states.

Don’t worry, he “knows” all about how states behave; the state told him! He knows what to look out for.

I don't have autism. Sorry friend but you're confusing me with some other user

>proceeds to link a fucking pastebin
Christ, could you get anymore fucking desperate? How about you just stop piggybacking off the views of others, swallow your pride and admit you're a complete idiot who simps for old boomer musicians?

You have never watched a Rogan show, you're just conditioned to cry at anyone who dares question the efficacy of the vaccine, or suggests there are alternatives to big pharma.

I tricked you into forfeiting your NEETbux. You’ve been reported. Have a nice day.

Any Forums - Technology

Technically mRNA injections are a form of technology.

The situation is changing though. Of course when talking they're talking about the situation at hand, it's hard to take something like delta into account when delta didn't even exist yet.

They should rename it to Any Forums - computers

I have no idea what you're talking about
>Have a nice day
Thanks you too!

Yes. That doesn't change that they also have been lying or moving the goalpost and people like you are trying to explain away that.

newfag bait is newfag bait

I've seen this algorithm hyping a few times now as an argument and it seems interesting enough but would it really make a difference for someone who reads up about the artists they listen to and the people that collaborated/inspired them?

I mainly listen to hip hop and classical, and it feels like I already have at least 90% of the relevant artists of either genre.

I can't paste a nature dot com link you fucking insufferable moron. Try to do the same like I've been asking you for hours and you wouldn't be able to since it's recognized as spam. Great thing you're focusing on the link format...
>You have never watched a Rogan show, you're just conditioned to cry at anyone who dares question the efficacy of the vaccine, or suggests there are alternatives to big pharma.
I just want something other than taking sides because reasons and pulling shit out of your ass.

Nah you're just a brainwashed idiot.

absolutely proprietary malware
chads pirate FLACs instead of listening to ads, being restricted in your freedom, and letting jews censor your music and take away your music quality. or whatever spotikike does, i never used proprietary software.

Attached: nicotine chad.png (2913x1080, 1.17M)

>kikedows
install gentoo

Attached: absolutely proprietary.jpg (480x451, 38.68K)

The first implication is that you had vaccine-induced autism, or at least some kind of autism. The second was that you are an autist on NEETbux, specifically for your autism, which I implied was caused by a vaccine. You’re not making a good case that you aren’t autistic by failing to understand what I’m implying here.

Because almost all of it that I've seen has been because of the changing understanding or situation. Sometimes people take comments from very early on and compare them to what is being said now and surmise that they must've been lying this whole time when we both didn't know a whole lot about the virus and before all of these variants. Same for vaccine efficiency pre- and post-delta.