So-so audio quality

>so-so audio quality
>latency in the upper hundreds of ms
>microphone sounds like you're trying to record a Skype call over a bad 3g connection in 2006
>$179

>so-so audio quality
>latency in the single digit ms
>microphone sounds almost as good as the internal microphone on your phone
>free
Why buy wireless earbuds? What's the draw?

Attached: MD827_AV2.jpg (1144x1144, 48.91K)

Normalfags have no brain and will buy whatever you shill. Especially women and children.

>Why buy wireless earbuds? What's the draw?
Convenience.

Is it really that convenient though? I mean, I'm not going to bring up charging because in my experience, charging isn't even really a big deal at all for bluetooth earbuds, but what about everything else? The price, the latency, the microphone, the negative environmental impact, at what point do all of those things add up to become more of an inconvenience than the absence of the wire?

imagine using wired earbuds in 2022

Imagine buying uncomfortable as fuck earbuds that fall out of your ear every time you barely move, wired or wireless, in any year.

Wireless are amazing in terms of flexibility. You can just walk around, forget about cables.

But they have two issues that made me give up on them:
- Bluetooth is just fucking terrible and beyond repair
- Every vendor supports touch controls, which is not what I want 100% of the time. If I am touching the earbud, it's because I want to reposition it in my ear. I don't want to switch the song, pick up the phone or whatever these fucking retards think I meant. No, I fucking want to make myself more comfortable.

No such problems with wired headsets. I just wish they weren't removing jack sockets from all new fucking phones.

I use qc35ii, and they just werk. If I need to connect to 3.5, I have the cable. If I want to listen to music, like while working out, I can use Bluetooth with my note 10+. While yes, I got them on sale, I still wish they never got rid of the 3.5. At least I can get a couple of years use, and still have passive headphones. Battery replacement is not that hard either.

My airpod pros don't fall out

use wireless earbuds all the time for lab work. very convenient vs having cord getting tangled up in work.

great for working out and just doing stuff on your feet

no they dont fall out

Latency is a meme. For a mic, I will connect it to an interface if I want it to have low latency. I still use wired mics, but connected to a fiio btr3k, I notice very little difference between Bluetooth or wired. Ideally I'd have a phone with a headphone jack, but most don't have that feature anymore

I kind of hate the galaxy buds pro (and all in ear buds in general) but they at least let you turn off the touch controls with the software. Which is good because they always feel like they're falling out and I constantly need to adjust them. Pieces of shit.

I only got them because they were literally free with my galaxybook pro 360 during black friday.

I get sauce on the cord when I eat sometimes. Also don't have to worry about accidentally ripping them out of my ears. And finally working out without wireless headphones, if you aren't /homegym/ master race, is very annoying. I still use wired a lot but wireless is nice and has a place. The irreplaceable batteries are real shit though. Even with all the benefits, $100+ for something that will last around two years is pretty retarded.

Get any wireless earbuds that come with an arc support. I love that Google refuses to make earbuds without them. Even the free earbuds that come (came) in the box with Pixel phones had a cable that doubled as support.
I hate Google for a lot of things, but not that.

Attached: google-pixel-usb-c-headphones-oneplus-typc-c-bullets-comparison-6.jpg (1600x900, 238.48K)

>Latency is a meme
Unless you're a musician. You try monitoring with 250+ ms of latency. Fucking impossible.

no wires

Latency sucks and microphones suck but the ability to connect your earbuds to your watch and leave your phone at home, or use them to watch TV at 2 AM in pseudo-surround without bothering other inhabitants of your household makes up for it.

Mine don't fall out but that vent on the inside is uncomfortable as hell. Can't wear them for more than 30 minutes at a time.

Why the fuck are you monitoring with airpods

I don't. I would, if the latency weren't a problem, but that's why latency isn't a meme. Just demonstrating a point.

>I get sauce on the cord when I eat sometimes.
Have you tried not being a slob?

>latency in the upper hundreds of ms
doesn't matter except when you're making a call or doing wagie shit like a conference call on teams (which will have built in latency)
>microphone only matters for calls or wagie shit
most people text each other
wireless you dont have to worry about cables dragging across shit which can be picked up on wired buds
you don't have to worry about your buds being connected to your phone
granted you dont have to charge wired earbuds, but being wireless is such a big convenience compared to the downsides
if you don't move around a whole lot then regular buds are probably good enough

Sometimes I would lean back and forward and it would find its way to some suce on the plate. If the cord was longer this wouldn't be an issue.

don't care about any of that shit when i'm using wireless earbuds outside.

They are convenient though.

Attached: PXL_20220114_011752227.jpg (3072x4080, 1.49M)

normal airpods your points hold but airpods pro have (to me) excellent audio quality. easily worth the money since they are so much more convenient than the overears with equivalent quality.

airpods pro have exccelent quality and great mic. airpod regulars are for retards. galaxy buds pro and plus are better than both as well

Normies/Women/Children buy them because they literally have to since their phones don't have headphone jacks and they don't want to carry around a dongle.

The ~convenience~

I bought the Google pixel buds and I literally can never go back. I can even work out with them and they won't fall off. Not having to worry about cables is just so convenient and latency is not an issue if you're only listening to music

Attached: Ecouteurs-sans-fil-Bluetooth-Google-Pixel-Buds-A-Serie-a-reduction-de-bruit-Blanc.jpg (340x340, 5.58K)

AptX Low Latenecy is specced for 40ms latency, which is pretty high but not 200ms+ which is obviously unacceptable.

So I dunno, maybe your beliefs are based in believing in statistics that are obviously wrong while believing you're smarter than everybody else and lacking any practical experience. Wireless earbuds if the cost isn't a big concern are just practical. It's not a "Must have" product, I don't own a pair right now, I'm intending to buy the beats fit pro when they go on their first sale for working out. There is no wired pair that is going to match wireless for workouts because of shit like cable knock and snagging on exercise equipment.

I didn't get the "convenience" twshitters are raving about, it's barely even faster to plug in.

Attached: PXL_20220130_115808461.jpg (3000x4000, 3.09M)

I dunno but after seeing the new samsung s22 leaks i might have to buy a pixel 6 pro.
Feels bad going to evil empire but i'm not gonna fucking pay for a goddamned downgrade in resolution from s10+ and i dont need a fucking stylus and refuse apple notch so guess im a jewgle bot now.

>>Convenience.
>have to charge
>easier to lose
>way more expensive to replace
>have to keep them in some shitty box instead of just putting them in your pockets
>bluetooth may be wonky, cables will always be plug n play
great convenience you got there.

It's made by Applel so tards/normies love them.

Brain damage.