How do I get the subtitle file out of mkv file, or better yet, 200 hundred at once?

How do I get the subtitle file out of mkv file, or better yet, 200 hundred at once?

Attached: 1611591508465.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

stop posting fat german kids

learn how to mkvtoolnix and bash? Shit's ez.

She has the ideal body type, shes not fat

mkvextract
greasy mutt hands typed this post

Im a native german, I knew a girl that looked almost exactly like this, she was actually athletic, what your seeing in op pic is not a fatty, her tummy and waist are on the bigger side but still normal, ideal for childbirth and she has thick thigh and big breast, prime breeding stock.

She's definitely on the chubby side. In a few more years she will turn into a blown up disgusting hambeast if she doesn't start slimming down.

Holy shit.... I want her to suffocate me with her thighs

more like a few months when my baby is in her belly

>Im a native german
oh, that explains it
the only thing you're more famous for than ww2 are your fetishes

THICC

just use ffmpeg

She could beat the shit out of your söyboy ass. She isn't fat.

why don't you give us an example

>She could beat the shit out of your söyboy ass
yeah, looks like she's twice my weight
no amount of testosterone and genetic advantage is going to overcome that size difference

What does the "H" on her belt stand for?

Hambeast

go work out and youll see your tastes change to OP pic

>go work out
working out is a requirement for my job
>your tastes change to OP pic
my taste has forever changed to my wife (56kg@164cm so a bit chubby too)
no woman can compete with the mother of my child

gMKVExtract GUI

>56kg
>chubby
>70kg would be chubby at that height

for files in $(ls | grep *.mkv); do ffmpeg -i $files -map "0:m:language:eng" -map "-0:v" -map "-0:a" {dont remember how to substitute extension};done.srt

wow, the siege of turkish women on your country really fucked up your taste
perhaps you'd be interested in fucking some babushkas? they have similar body type

I would if they are not too old.

Absolute breeder.

THICC

Attached: thig.jpg (628x433, 32.94K)

what a nice delectable braphog
no wonder muzzies from sandfuckistan go ape when they get to germany

on Windows
for %i in (*.mkv) do ffmpeg -i "%i" -map 0:s "%~ni.vtt" For basic subs
or
for %i in (*.mkv) do ffmpeg -i "%i" -map 0:s "%~ni.ass" kept all the styling for me

Where do you run this?
Powershell? cmd?

command prompt, assuming ffmpeg is in your path and you're in the directory with all the video files

hungry

horny for black men

Where are my fellow architects?

Attached: download.jpg (814x1080, 248.17K)

Hog

erotic

rightclick>subtitles>off
thank me later, alligator

Tell us OP, you wanna get rid of them or do you want to extract and to further work on them?

what a fucking idiot, SHE IS FAT stop trying to feed into delusion. she is still very much breeding material, but that is an issue on its own.

Hitler =)

my tranny radar is going off. i see u making these retarded comments under every Any Forums thread. this is a reminder u are not a woman, u are ugly as fuck, and will die by your own hairy man hands very soon and everyone will remember you as "that one suicidal tranny freak". enjoy

>hi google, use ffmpeg to extract the subtitles from the video file in the downloads folder named input.mkv

bump

I dont want to get rid of the subs, I want them in a seperate file so I can use them with different Videos.
Specifically I have a 150GB denoised anime with good subs, and the same anime noisy with 888GB, but the big release doesnt have its on subs so I want to copy the subs from the other release

in batch because he used variables like a script

ffmpeg