Isnt AMD suposed to be cheaper...

isnt AMD suposed to be cheaper? why are processors of similar clocks with fewer cores more expensive than Intel CPUs now?

Attached: hot2.jpg (819x861, 66.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vampire69blog.com/2019/06/yasmim-b-feitosa-yasmimbofficial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's ugly.

She's cute.

She's trashy.

the person in your pic is pretty rough on the eyes.

amd being cheaper than intel was their shtick years ago.

amd never championed the idea of their products being the cheaper alternative, that was all the consumer's doing.

amd is a business like all else, when the potential for for profit is there (especially during today's inventory climate), it'd be sensible for them to go for it.

(OP)
why do you care, just buy the cpu that fit your needs, the logo on the box does not matter
except you can see her insecurities and lack of confidence, too many redflags to count, stay the fuck away if you don't want charges to be pressed or to be in a very toxic relationship, definitely not worth it.

I mentioned this when AMD launched the 5xxx series and was banned for "trolling"

my jew detector flagged your post

They were cheaper when they were underdogs. They're competitive again so they can up the prices

nevermind, just saw that their integrated graphics take a shit on intel's

Attached: hot5.png (600x600, 613.52K)

thats why you only pay for an hour

Pricing for everything is fucked right now, remember that. Secondly, they were never a cheaper alternative, that would be something like VIA or Cyrix. Intel and AMD go through various seasons of dominance over the other in both price and capabilities. Back in the Thunderbird days, AMD damn near killed Intel, but the reverse happened around the Core2Duo era. Just shop of price/performance and dont get stuck on on trivial stuff.

>thats why you only pay for an hour
good point
>they were never a cheaper alternative, that would be something like VIA or Cyrix. Intel and AMD go through various seasons of dominance over the other in both price and capabilities.
I know, I've never said otherwise

>Intel CPUs
bad karma

intel's current CPUs are a year newer than AMD's. in computing, if newer things aren't offering the same or better performance at a lower price, something has gone horribly wrong (see the RX 6500 for an example).
the only unusual thing is that AMD hasn't dropped its prices to be competitive yet.

damn nice waist

to sell a CPU for me (You) have to offer 2x speed for 1/2 price

>she
Lol

Sauce?

I'm already in a happy relationship so I'm content ogling her pictures on the internet. She can't rape-sue me for that

probably shoop, but agreed - godlike proportions

Attached: 1636668781167.jpg (1601x2047, 330.57K)

Thank you master are discerning

thats a man... oh sorry wrong board.

>isnt AMD suposed to be cheaper?
used to be, but they noticed that retarded and bloated gamers that are brainwashed by advertising pn youtube will pay any price for their garbage chips and amd are setting the prices accordingly.

don't really know what you're talking about, I purchased a 5600G for 220usd , and with a small undervolt + 200mhz overclock and it performs like a 5600x , AND the integrated graphics are similar in performance to a mid range gpu from 8 years ago, which is plenty sufficient for pretty much everything that a person might want to do sans Gayming

did you ever get beyond hot5

nah looks real to me
vampire69blog.com/2019/06/yasmim-b-feitosa-yasmimbofficial/

Attached: Yasmim (16)_m.jpg (500x625, 67.74K)

She is computer generated. Look at her hand and the faded outline around her. Not to mention her leg, it's all fucked up. Does her nose look human to you people?? you guys really fell for a mossad generated homanoid kek

Nope, the instant their garbage CPUs showed +1% framerate in video games they jacked up the price and paid every YT shill to build using their parts. Intel already outperforms current AMD chips, but that small window of advertising and full force shilling already convinced consooomers that they NEED AMD even though it only performs well in benchmarks.

I want to see her without makeup and then I could bang her in her natural beauty

Attached: 4B0F117C-E83C-4E01-8367-B7FE1191F45A.jpg (1399x1062, 507.17K)

AMD is shit.

It's the shadow cast by the flash you dumb fuck.