What voice changing technology do i need to sound like female? so far i tried: pitch shifter and formant shifter...

what voice changing technology do i need to sound like female? so far i tried: pitch shifter and formant shifter, but those still not enough and just make me sound like weird femboy. also tried vocoder too robotic and needs midi
please help a brother out

Attached: 1641405056283.png (1500x1063, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sR1rU3gLzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fsk6rw0vQS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off you anime spamming degenerate

You have to actually speak in a higher register with female speech cadence.
If you know how gays with a lisp speak, they speak like valley girls but in a lower register.

Voice changers will push you 30% of the way there, but you have to do most of the work yourself.

Anime site.
Fuck off pedo.

Attached: 1642576043650.png (600x854, 542.81K)

The best you can you do is converting your speech to text, then back to speech.

will highpassing help a little? women dont have bass harmonics, so might as well get rid of them. or this is the voice work i actually have to do, to speak in higher register myself to not get bass harmonics

Attached: 1615991404635.png (898x1340, 823.49K)

Yes, you have to voice train, there's no magic software that will make you sound like a woman, even if it handled harmonics perfectly, you have to speak like a woman does if you want to pass over voice chat

Why aren't there any real-time, GPU-powered, neural-network driven voice muxers?

they would also have to understand naturally spoken language and know where to adjust pauses and airiness between words, a lot of work for something that people will use and abuse for free

Look up "voice style transfer".

Well, I know for a fact the tech exists and it should be possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sR1rU3gLzQ

What I don't get is why hasn't anyone gone and put together a product and created a company around it yet. This would put all of the other voice changing companies out of business. Why aren't the existing voice changing developers not working on such a product themselves?

Pitch doesn't help because a woman with a deep voice still sounds like a woman, and a man with a high voice still sounds like SpongeBob, and a man speaking falsetto sounds like Mickey Mouse.
Resonance and inflection are what really matter.

i have a naturally high pitched voice, i used to get a kick out of my mates by singing in a falsetto like tiny tim

>my mates
Based yaoi harem. How often you mate?

>pedo
Is that supposed to be an insult?

Ywnbaw

Adding to what other anons said, here's my two cents.
Posture helps a lot, user. Sit straight up so your breathing is easier and feels effortless, and then just relax. Let go of your worries and concerns as much as possible so your vocal cords don't hurt or are needlessly tightened up. Just think of having fun with whatever you're going to be using your voice for.
For practice, you can try repeating the same sentence in front of a microphone (open up the mic testing settings of your preferred chat client and try there) and try different variations of voicing it out until you sound more female saying it. Of course, you should say other stuff, too, but one sentence for occasional practice isn't bad. It allows you to track your progress. It could be random and nonsensical, like "shits blowing up on twittr right now", just pick whatever you're comfortable with.
A decent microphone helps, even though most chat clients actually compress your voice afterwards. This is not a bad thing! Somewhat bad quality is actually your friend and a nice crutch, but you do need to get good at it too, you won't always have crappy quality.
tl;dr sit straight up until breathing becomes effortless

I haven't done anything like this in years and my voice sounds like shit now, but I had a lot of fun teasing people IRL by making them think that the PE teacher was yelling at them.

Why do I still browse Any Forums?

Attached: YWluSW1hZ2U.jpg (1080x608, 37.49K)

I asked this myself as well...

Attached: 1619476795035.jpg (600x426, 53.58K)

No, just speaking in a high tone is half the battle. You need to change the way you speak otherwise you're just going to sound bad. You need to change the way you express vowels and consonants and make them sound lighter without going too far.

Zentreya is using text to speech and everyone thinks he is a girl

You will be first against the wall when the firing squad comes.

>You will be first against the wall when the firing squad comes.

no dude. police in the USA won't have guns. they lost they privilege.

OP, i can distort my voice beyond recognition but i have never experimented with making it believably female

Attached: 【Touhou】IOSYS - Neko Miko Reimu (4k remaster).webm_snapshot_01.17_[2022.01.28_07.14.11].jpg (2880x2160, 355.18K)

Attached: dont_forget_youre_here_forever.jpg (640x480, 32.23K)

You will never be a woman.

Attached: 1639047996128.jpg (900x545, 36.85K)

.misogyny
Most trannies are turbo progressives

Yeah that's when they think they are women

glow agents.

>posts an actual pedo acceptor along with seething at pedos
I don't really get it.

Attached: FHCtMqiUcAEfugN.jpg (752x968, 128.28K)

Why would you want to sound feminine?

Good thing I stopped in waifus and Any Forums and Any Forums cured my misogyny and racism. Thanks Any Forums.

feminine voices are more marketable.

Attached: tumblr_p2jiknahrc1v911xlo5_1280.jpg (874x550, 42.72K)

Marketable how?

thirsty coomers

Holy based
>marketable how
as in people pay more money to hear feminine voices than masculine ones.

Attached: checkyori.png (489x392, 55.36K)

stop faking it
if I hear a female voice it better have been created by someone with XX chromosomes

What's the best language to create a real time vocoder? Also what library should I use to capture audio from any sound input or output in a cross platform way?

How do I learn this shit as a someone with a fairly deep voice and really low vocal range?

surgery

Not a tranny

then you're probably hosed.

Really? Fuck it then, I probably don't need a feminine voice

Kidnap a woman and keep her chained in your basement and make her read out what you write under threat of gun.

How much of male sounding feminine is genetics, talent/practice, or post processing?
youtube.com/watch?v=fsk6rw0vQS0 (voiced by male)

You'd be surprised at how many such cases Any Forums tards turn out to be repressed trannies.

>noa spammer is a tranny
Shouldn't be surprised.

Attached: tumblr_m1zveac7nl1qiaw7xo1_500.jpg (500x449, 19.12K)

Nothing wrong with that. Still not taking it (the vax)

Attached: nwa.jpg (3600x3000, 2.06M)

>reddit frog spammer are schizos
shouldnt be surprised

youre never going to be a real girl

>Most trannies are turbo progressives
Many trannies end up hating women because they always fail at passing no matter how hard they try, while women are just themselves. You don't need to put effort into being something that you already are.
So many hate women due to envy, simple as.

It's always hilarious when VRchat youtubers make better sounding women than trannies, and even end up making better quality voice tutorials than those meant for mtf transgenders, and they're just doing it to coom and play pretend.

Attached: 1558374834821.png (850x756, 597.52K)

Suddenly everyone is aware that voice changers don't work, but every time vtubers are mentioned it's the opposite and everyone thinks they're running perfectly natural, error-free voice changers.

It's just a meme.
Any male that can convincingly pull off a female voice and pretend they're an anime girl for money and superchat supremacy has my respect, though there are most likely 0 cases of this actually happening.

For me it was wanting to be the gf before anime. Stopped around waifus or mgtow.

Doing a character voice is admittedly easier than sounding like a real person.

Based
Post links.

Need me an adult Konata gf

Attached: 1599431638556.jpg (557x453, 19.2K)

Realtime Audio StyleGAN

you want a womanchild womanlet with blue hair, sounds like a great combination

>womanchild womanlet
>hates her boss
>hates her job
>says the nigger word
>sounds like a great combination
I know, that's why I said it.

Attached: based.gif (345x115, 47.12K)

How many? Cite them all

they sort of have already with the vtuber shit

konata is 35 years old now

(ME)
sorry this is wrong I didn't watch the video thought you meant facial recognition shit

If you're doing it for vrchat or a vtuber or anything like that just embrace the manvoice.

I'll give you a real answer. Get voice training before you even attempt to use tech to mod it.

Stop associating these beautiful grills with your faggotry

Attached: 1637230401623.gif (600x600, 2.56M)

>christmas keeki
Even better