The real reason for Bret's stroke

The real reason for Bret's stroke.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 09-15-35 Bret Hart Shoots on Enjoying Cocaine - YouTube.png (951x788, 488.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesportster.com/wrestling/wwe-highest-grossing-ppv-buyrate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In his autobiography he said cocaine was the bee's knees because he was able to be high and have lucid conversations.

I've got no respect for him knowingly lying for decades about the extent of Goldberg's contributions to his career-ending injuries just to avoid having to admit he screwed himself and can blame no one else.
You don't see Stone Cold bitching about Owen breaking his gotdamn neck and ending his MUCH MUCH BIGGER career, do ya?

Man this dude is such a bitch.

dude did hard core matches with terry funk a few days later but its always muh goldberg killed my career. starting to get sick of this dudes bullshit and refuseal to go yeah I kept wrestling I fucked up. fuck him and his ego

Coke is based. Agree its a good way to bond with the lads.

I don't know about respect, I respect his ability. But as far as feeling sorry for him, I do not. Every instance of him getting screwed, except Owen dying and Vince killing his dad's business, was his bad decision making. Hell. even that last one could've been avoided if Bret had integrity to stop doing business with the guy who fucked his dad over.

It's 400 dollars PER GRAM in Australia and New Zealand so that's a huge yikes from me

bean shart

lol

Attached: bE4LpHWu-600x338.webm (600x338, 1.28M)

>Stone Cold bitching
>MUCH MUCH BIGGER career
LMAO
Cuck Cold Steve Bitchin was not even half as big a superstar as Bret Hart. Cope zoomiefag.

Attached: 1648248690575.jpg (328x313, 15.23K)

Now honest to god, tell me, that looks harder than a sweet chin music.
You can't.

Fret's not even on this list while Steve Austin is 7th
thesportster.com/wrestling/wwe-highest-grossing-ppv-buyrate/
Fret didn't draw as champion

It does

I have researched it for many years and I have come to the undeniable conclusion that yes, IT WAS A GAY MAGAZINE

Attached: 1648169862890.jpg (800x1202, 105.03K)

Its not even $400 for an entire 8 ball in the US

That was probably related but it was really probably just a freak thing.

He put it right there in his book that going around with a dime sized hole kicked in his skull while eating "handfuls of advil" for days after before seeing a doctor was probably what really did it. And that book was published like 15 years ago.

>You don't see Stone Cold bitching about Owen breaking his gotdamn neck
Yes, you do. Also everyone forgets that Simp Cuck broke Chono's neck before that.

>waste of quads
sad

>quads
IQ 3:16 says I just smashed my head

why doesn't goldberg call him out on this

Bro I can get an 8-Ball for like 150 bucks here in Texas. Of some super diesel too.