Phil did nothing wrong

Phil did nothing wrong

Attached: C3D39D78-E967-4AE7-9BEE-A10FDA976874.jpg (828x1001, 480.2K)

Transsexual women may not have ovaries but they are still 100% women. Thanks for trying I guess. Do better Phil.

abortion is wrong, and youre right, phil never had his child aborted because his weak sperm never impregnated an egg

Virtue signaling cuck

Did this CHUD just marginalize trans folx? He NEEDS to do better.

And what has Phil done towards that cause except wear a shirt for good boy points hmm?

based. no one has the balls to be themselves like cm punk does, they have to hide in their user board

He’s the original angry inch, can’t impregnate ‘em if you can’t penetrate ‘em.

Abortion is not murder. It's worse, even worse than infanticide. It's creating a human being just to kill it before it can even experience life.
In a just world, anyone who even considers supporting, let alone carrying out such an atrocity, let alone "medically" on a mass scale, would be tortured and killed.
>muh christfag
I am not religious. No just god would allow this to exist.
>muh control
No. I do not want to control other people. I never have. I want them to stop being savage, evil beasts of their own accord.

based sane individual

A human being is something that can interact with and experience life. A clump of cells that doesn’t have thoughts, feelings, emotion, or bodily autonomy is not a human being.

the only purpose of that clump of cells is to form a life. this is the most brain dead argument ever

>I have the balls to spout the publicly correct opinion
nice man proud of u

I guess being pro choice means you can get away with being a cancer that blackballs women and uses homophobic slurs

How does this excuse him attacking his co-workers?

If that same clump of cells that's created one second after conception was found on Mars you would be jumping out of your seat saying "LIFE ON MARS, LIFE ON MARS!"

Yeah and racism is "a system of power and privilege" and men are women if they lie and say they are.
Rope yourself.
That's right.
An entire planet's worth of multigenerational propaganda, censure, peer pressure, demoralization campaigns, slander, strawmanning, vitriol,
oppression, tyranny, double standards, false equivalencies, intentional misrepresentations and false flagging aren't gonna keep the Truthster down kiddo. Whatcha gonna do when Truthamania runs wild right on over you?!

Attached: scott colton.png (672x557, 75.66K)

based file name

Men don't give a shit about abortion. Degenerate hedonist under the guise of freedom of choice do so slags they knock up can be manipulated to abort a child they don't want to deal with and trace back to them. Phil's sexual history speaks for itself.

I am a man and I care because I value human life.
I really wanted to be equals with women actually whether Any Forums wants to laugh at it or not, I still think it's possible and in the absence of propaganda women could be men's equals and behave sanely. However, I've slowly and passively been forced to admit over this last decade that they never should have been given voting rights in the first place. Looking at how much they immediately fucked up the monetary system and social atmosphere in direct contradiction to their own stated and believed goals. It's just really depressing.

In a fake sport full of chuds, it's ballsy. You can't even say whatever you want because you fear trannys and colored hair twitter girls, pussy ass btich.

You’re literally admitting it isn’t a life in your own post. By your logic masturbation is murder.

Because something like that has obviously never happened and would signal that there were actual living beings that created this clump of cells on mars.

Doesn’t even bother to engage in an argument. Confirmed tribalist caveman retard

>Because something like that has obviously never happened and would signal that there were actual living beings that created this clump of cells on mars.
If it would be considered life on Mars, then why is it not considered life here on Earth?

I didn’t say that it was life ESL dumbass. Read the post and try again.

You read the post again faggot, stop dodging the question.