The 2002 royal rumble

This event did 665,000 buys, it was down 100,000 the following year, knowing what you know now, Who would you have booked to win?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 22-05-38 wwf-royal-rumble-2002-vhs-3-40119.jpg (JPEG Image 1212 × 2216 pixels).png (870x464, 767.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AKJ2dqvu_UI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mr Perfect

Lance Storm

Rob Van Dam

Have Triple H get fucked over by Angle, blowoff match at Mania. Put Rob vs. Jericho as the penultimate match, and have Rock vs. Hogan main event with Austin facing Kane and the Outsiders facing the APA.

>Austin facing Kane and the Outsiders facing the APA.
explain your reasoning

RVD or the Hurricane

Jericho and angle are co-winners, vince comes out the next night and says angle challenges austin for the wwe title & jericho challenges rock for the world title with the winners closing wrestlemania in a undisputed title unification match.

Because both matches would draw dimes that’s it that’s the reasoning. Or you could have Austin vs. Booker T in a legit match for once

Cringe hhh is right about you faggot

Perfect

Retard

>APA
>drawing

I would book Jessica Alba to run out, smother the two wrestlers vying for the title one after the other in her bosom, throw them out of the ring (relying on their spot work to sell), release a pent up sounding musical wail, rip off all her clothes in a frantic fit of energy, squat down legs spread and start furiously masturbating with both hands and one finger hooked in her ass, one thumb working the clit, fake a climax and gush piss all over her hands, fall back and pretend to pass out with pusi glistening.
I'd bribe the network to be asleep at the switch and blame technical issues, let them pay some of my money and me also pay an outraged parents organization in some class action suit, and on the next show apologize sincerely for the mishap and announce that the two contenders are still in comas and this is the last show on air...because we've signed Alba to keep wrestling nude and are going into online streaming and, for higher quality, you can also rent or buy VHS, DVD or even HQ Blurays of the events! But only if you paid for the low quality 2002 livestream, exclusive access. And one subscriber per year gets to fly out all expenses paid to face her on the show! After signing a million waivers.

I don't care if the fed dies or gets shut down, I'm pushing the envelope

This would be a repeat of Wm4 and would be kino. BUT, Hogan needs a marquee matchup, but at the same time having Hogan overshadow a huge angle like undisputed title devalues the belt. So who does Hogan fight if SCSA & Rock are occupied?

Sorry we’ll put some 5’3” midgets named Johnny Coleman and The Midge on in a seventy minute iron man match for the middleweight mid south tag team catch wrestling championship instead

Listen to the crowd here
youtu.be/AKJ2dqvu_UI
They could have absolutely gone with Flair Hogan at wm18.

Those midgets could both shoot HEEM Bitchshaw

The Midge is one hell of a shooter ngl

Attached: 32DAAA90-2CDC-4017-8061-26C14551D94B.jpg (595x680, 52.1K)

It's not about midgets, I'd just think a tag team like the Dudleys are a bigger draw

Steve Austin's gimmick was winning your king of the ring's and royal rumble's, so him.

Nobody else on that card can draw for a PPV.

RVD doesn't draw
but he's the only other realistic answer besides the glaringly obvious one