SPINE ON THE DINE SPINEBUSTER

SPINE ON THE DINE SPINEBUSTER

Attached: 1663296904378009.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Was that Triple H delivering that?!

FTR hit the magic killer on TNF

>Oh no, I think we're going to see it JR....the most electrifying move in sports entertainment, it's the People's Elbow...
>Bah Gawd what an impact, King!

NFL is so gay for the queefs it's hilarious

Why does a penalty exist called "body slamming" that they call on the Raiders anytime they do this?

NFL referees exist to control scoring, point spreads and keep the games close depending on the situation.

woulda been better with nickelodeon graphics.

Attached: chandler takes bendo to suplex city.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

I actually think the more impressive thing is mahomes avoiding the sack

Is Thunder Rosa sandbagging again?

Why are they all wearing helmets and pads like that? This sport is for fucking queers.

Arn would be proud.

This. There's literally nothing in US law that says the NFL (and other sports) are not allowed to rig games.

The amount of money on the line, it would be irresponsible to not rig the league. This goes for all pro sports

Meds

It’s called beating two linemen and then going “oh shit I’m not supposed to sack mahomo here, let me wait for someone to push me out of the way”

Attached: Complete wizerk.webm (558x524, 1.89M)

Your depth perception is fucked

You don’t run at the qb standing straight up once u get in that situation. He had a moment to lunge and he knew he wasnt supposed to.

success breeds jealousy

Attached: aexndbwe8fl31.png (800x606, 703.27K)

>Meds

Attached: 1662283285799028.png (200x565, 123.83K)

I wish I was a cool confident mulatto chad

Holy Shit! THIS is the NFL?! I'll watch this instead on Monday nights! Best NFL season ever! The MFL is the Home of professional wrestling!