5 moves of doo-

>5 moves of doo-
Holy based I miss Cena

Attached: c.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

Pretty based, ngl.

Worst hurricanrana in human history. He should've stuck to the moves he was good at and not listen to smarks.

Cena had that weird year and a half before leaving fully to Hollywood where he decided to work the smarks. Shit was based.

I like when Cena Powerbombs

the springboard stunner was based but KO sold it like dogshit. you're supposed to drop to your damn knees

for me, it's the Code Cena

the cena/owens trilogy unironically got me back into wrestling after not watching for 5-6 years

He always kinda fucked it up but it's a hard move to do so I still liked it

I watched this last night. The craziest spot was the attempted canadian destroyer Cena tries to hit KO with and almost botches. KO holds him up and they go against the ropes once and look like they're going to fall over like a sack of shit but they push off, and Cena does a fucking handstand push up to right himself and generate enough momentum to let KO do the flip. It's fucking crazy.

i wish Steen got this back again

Attached: 1200px-Kevin_Steen_package_piledriver[1].jpg (1200x913, 126.3K)

Cena's only real problem is that he has absolutely endless stamina which results in him no selling almost everything by the end because he simply isn't gassed like everyone else. That's the only complaint I have against Cena.

you know you can still sell even if you're not gassed

Love the Cenacanranna

>cena's only problem is that he can't kayfabe being gassed
This is how your average smark thinks

It's a sequence, dumbass. Bret had the same habit.
Nash was someone who had just moves.

Only missing the based Cena China Fist he hyped as a new finisher lol

Cena doesn't sell a lot because Vince doesn't want his top guys selling too much because 'it makes them look weak'. It's also the reason why when the match ends the top guy is all good and climbs the ropes to pose for the crowd and shit, unless they are running an injury angle. Moxley based a lot of his mannerisms off Cena when he started working as champ in AEW, so if you watch him he does the same things.

Putting in effort for literally one match a year doesn't mean he's not a shitter

I was not expecting to see Cena do those moves. Pretty based, tbqh

>kevin beats cena with 1 powerbomb

lmao

it's the half nelson neckbreaker for me

Adulthood is learning John Cena was based all along

>not being in your adulthood when Cena rose to prominence

ngmi