Fuck the bucks and Hangman

>Gets called out by a no dimes shitter on live tv for something he didn't do based on drama he's been dealing with for seven years that had nothing to do with the storyline
>In his time off realizes he was slighted and disrespected
>Hears said shitter talk about how he doesn't need advice and more inane, disrespectful bullshit about his elders and the business in general
>Decides to give him a receipt hoping shitter realizes the error of his ways and apologizes
>Instead runs to his friends who gave him the rumor in the first place that are EVP's so it sounds like fact because they would know better than anyone beside Tony if it was true
>CM Punk decides to call them all out (no pun intended) in the one place he knew it would get their attention, they would take it seriously and he could say whatever he wanted unfiltered and get his message across without getting anyone in trouble in yet another attempt for them to realize how fucking retarded they are and make it right
>They throw yet another pissy fit and decide to act like tough guys and create an inherently threatening situation by forcing their way into his locker room
>End up getting them all in trouble anyway including some peacemaking bystanders
I'm no fan of Phil, but can anyone explain to me how he's remotely in the wrong here?

Attached: phil did nothing wrong.jpg (1400x700, 98.75K)

And for anyone who says he shouldn't have done it to Tony/with Tony there hasn't considered that maybe that was the only way to get it through Tony's head that this is what happens when you decide to be a buddy and not a boss

>punkfag still trying to push this narrative
you’ve been doing this for a whole week now. multiple threads a day. you really should take some meds. this board has been anti punk for over a decade. he’s a hypocritical self mark thin skinned faggot and if you like him you are a loser. kys

AO3 level fanfiction. You posting this on your Tumblr next? You shipping Punk/Tony?

>hurr anyone who disagrees with me is a schizo
I haven't been on this board since it happened you fucking faggot, suck my dick. I see absolutely nothing in your post refuting what I said. Surely if you've had so much practice from people posting it so much you can regurgitate whatever shitty take you've clung to from your favorite wrestling podcast. I haven't been a fan of Phil since he left WWE and was wished he would have stayed fucked off from wrestling. This is called being objective you stupid fuck.

Prove me wrong, faggot.

everyone wouldve forgot hangman shot on punk if he didnt bring it up, at the time i thought it was part of the storyline, he couldve moved on but he broke his foot and therefore couldnt wrestle and therefore couldnt move on, if he trained more and ate healthier he wouldnt have broken his foot, he is definitely not the best in the world

That's not the point, a professional should have and would have known better. Unprofessional wrestlers get exposed in unprofessional ways

damn I got to you with that post. you are seething. type some more buzzwords kek. lmao even

What buzzword did I use? Podcast? Faggot. Do your parents know you're retarded?

why did punk stay so mad at hangman for 3 months over the mildest of shoot comments. is he that pathetic? kek what a grievance collector.

Attached: FF232C6B-D732-4340-BD6F-9028D254E66A.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Punk is lucky he pulled that bullshit on live TV on Hangman and not back in the old days because he would've ended up dead on the showers.

punk is the one who got exposed, exposed as an absolute fucking shitter who cant let things go, hangman went on to wrestle Okada after his feud with punk while punk literally seethed for months, why should hangman have to apologise on TV?

He didn't even have to apologize on TV, he could have done it in private and all would have been well

Why, would the Bucks have thigh slapped him to death?

He did. Tony had them discuss it. Punk wasn't satisfied because he apparently needed Hangman to be crucified.

[Citation needed]

>Old days
>Bucks
He would've been murdered in the 80s or 90s. He chose the millennial cowboy that couldn't give less of a fuck because he thought it was an easy target.

>the apology must be as loud as the disrespect
>If I get shot on that means I get to shoot on people neh neh neh neh neh
CM punk is a toddler

But that's literally how the wrestling business has always been and anyone involved in it should know that

not at the cost of the fans, youre supposed to turn shoot heat into entertainment like hangman did, not confuse your audience like punk did

For all we know he wanted to after making sure they knew that shit wasn't okay and they threw their weight around with their meaningless corporate titles but now we're just speculating

>We can definitively say that Hangman never apologised to CM punk
>We can't definitively say whether or not Punk wanted to entertain the fans, even though he actively tanked his own feud for the world championship with Mox to seethe over something Hangman did
yeah nah fuck you

Fair enough

Actually not really, because I never said Habgman never apologized, just that there is no evidence to suggest he did but i get where you were coming from