Who's the better wrestling historian of the two?

Who's the better wrestling historian of the two?

Attached: dave-meltzer-jim-cornette-424.png (800x500, 151.5K)

me

Prove it

well, what Meltzer and Cornette won't tell you is that in the summer of 92...

Do you remember that match from Boston on April 12th 1913? because I do

corny knows the ins and outs because he was actually there. meltzer gets fed bullshit by guys working him but could tell you what match happened when or who was nwa appalachian regional champion in 1968 because he's a sperg

Cornette. Cornette has actual artifacts and memorabilia and first hand information. Dave regurgitates shit the guys told him to get themselves over.

I believe you

Probably Dave since he's been the one chronicling it every single week for decades, but Cornette obviously has more hands-on knowledge since he actually worked in the business.

Dave's raw autism is honestly what edges me to him sometimes. I'm shocked at what random shit he'll sometimes spouse.

Corny, when is comes to shit from the territory era of wrestling he's the best in the business because he physically saw it, was involved in it, and was friends with the people who were there.

Yeah but when you fact check it it's almost always wrong

This. Dave is the Wikipedia of wrestling history, full of “facts” and can regurgitate figures, but Cornette has the true soul of history.

Aren't they into very different sectors of wrestling? Cornette might be a cuck but I doubt there's a living guy that knows the territories better than him while Meltzer was huge into old school AJPW and the old joshi scene.

I haven't read a word of Meltzer while I've listened to 60+ Cornette videos of various length

Cucknette because he's done everything and I can listen to him and be entertained.

this, also Corny will tell you exactly how he feels, he'll rip into people and do it so eloquently and passionately

his Trump takes are absolute shit, but other than that, Corny is God, I go to bed every night listening to his YouTube clips and have for over 2 years now, still hasn't gotten old

Dave because he's less biased.

>Cornette has the true soul of history

Attached: 1551176904093.jpg (1242x1116, 77.91K)

Cucknette will tell you a bunch of lies to aggrandise his heyday. On the other hand, Magoo will say "um" a lot, and spend 5 minutes looking for notes that he looked out but apparently lost.

Sure it is, pumpkin.

You tell me

Attached: B30C17B3-C36C-4D95-ABFC-63B7FD2FC826.png (471x617, 382.57K)

Corny is like Trump, Dave is like Biden. Corny tells it like it is, is entertaining as fuck, has an amazing way with words, is sharp as a tack mentally, rarely stumbles over words, has a great sounding voice, has a great sense of humor, and actually has been there, done that.

Dave stutters constantly, mumbles, garbles words, thinks he knows shit but he really doesn't and is proven wrong time and time again, can't talk for shit, is boring and annoying to listen to, believes in fake news, hates masculinity (because it's toxic), and is woke as fuck. He's also a fucking Jew, lol. Yeah, Dave's been around forever, but what has he actually done? Basically jack shit. Unlike Corny/Trump who have been getting shit done since the 80s.

/thread

Russo.

well said

Both are faggots, I'm an Apter chad.