I finally listened to an episode of Meltzer’s radio show and he acts completely different from how Cornette says he...

I finally listened to an episode of Meltzer’s radio show and he acts completely different from how Cornette says he does on the Experience

Attached: 52781A8C-BD80-4ED9-AF8A-D9BE4CBA7872.jpg (1125x876, 411.39K)

corny is a gimmick
he's literally imitating televangelists to work boomers into giving him money while sprinkling in his liberal propaganda to work them into being cucks like him

Attached: 1662903559286.jpg (976x850, 202.21K)

>t. worked plumber simp
Mox is shit, don't care if he can pull a decent promo out of his ass, he can't work a non-gimmick match to save his life

Cornette is 60 yet acts older than vince

not surprised, vince actually gets laid even if he pays millions for it

Neither can any of the shitters cucknette likes
working slow and boring =/= working good

Your idol is starting to suck Mox's dick so your opinion on him will change soon

Cornette has praised many things on AEW throughout the last 3 years and it hasn't made me watch that faggy shit show once

There's endless numbers of people who try to mis-represent what Meltzer says. That's how myths such as he hates everything WWE does and he always rates flippy shit over genuine storytelling propogate

the fact that there are shoot meltzer simp paypigs on this board makes me wanna fuckin puke.

Imagine getting physically ill over words on the internet, need your inhaler ya massive puss lmfao

The idea that stating basic facts makes you a simp is a large part of the sorry state this board finds itself in these days. Why not address the content of my post? Because you cannot and your concession is henceforth accepted.

Thats because Cornette is a insane person Mind Fucked by Some fuckin reality Star that became president

Attached: 193449034.jpg (238x192, 14.97K)

I actually shoot hate meltzer, but jim is still out of touch, nigger is so backwards on video games alone

faggots like you make me fuckin vomit
that's a lot of words just to call yourself a pathetic simp for an old man
who gives a fuck about cornette

He just mumbles and either says factually incorrect things or reports information that was already widely available. And then he goes on random rants about how great AEW is whenever anyone mentions a different company doing well. That's current Dave summarised. He alsonrepeats exactly what his sources tell him in the exact way they say it to him. You can tell who he has been getting info from by the way he says it. So when it's the bucks he says bizarre mega christian phrases like "is there anything is this world that is like this".
If you need evidence of that, the WOR after his Tony Khan interview he repeated exactly what Khan said about HBk and Bret as "we were talking about how".
And he's wrong almost all the time.

sounds like you're a disgruntled kiwi farms refugee given your need to reply to everyone who comes in your vicinity

sounds like you're a retarded faggot given that everything you say is stupid and gay

>calling anyone a faggot while getting sick over words
Lmfao

worked

what video games has he shit on other than cringe ass anime romance sims that only faggots who simp for Omegay care about?

kill yourself and the board would be so much better

All of them

>triggered paypigs
loser manchildren