Why not take a shower and put on a shirt? I bet Phil was stinky. Unprofessional. Fire him!

Why not take a shower and put on a shirt? I bet Phil was stinky. Unprofessional. Fire him!

Attached: CMPunk19.jpg (1400x700, 108.41K)

what was he even drinking

He could've spun this into the angle of the decade. But as always, he leaves the kitchen when the heat gets too hot.

He always looks like he smells and doesn't bathe anyway

His own piss

cum

Anons have said it sucks. I'm not gay or a woman so I never had it

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1001, 58.21K)

can bag jones over here

Literally looks like a hobo with cans in the bag

Attached: 1662527754696250.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

was he autistic? Is CM Punk been autistic this entire time?

Spindrift now comes in a dumb box that doesn't have a carrying handle like most 12-8 packs. The bag is a convenient solution. Also the lime sucks but the lemonade one tastes like unsweetened lemonade which is nice.

You tell me

Attached: You tell me.jpg (500x684, 54.2K)

>tastes like unsweetened lemonade
How is this appealing?

Attached: 1663287212433607.png (517x412, 219.08K)

Fuck Off Phil

The worst part was him eating that fucking muffin or whatever into the mic, if I was there I would've thrown a bottle at his head fucking disgusting pig

It's not. Flavored club soda is dogshit.
By fuck, bring back cane sugar in soft drinks but don't make people choose between this swill or HFCS it's like choosing what color cock fucks you in the ass.

freshly squeezed nigger cum

Alcohol. The can label is fake.

Don’t know if it’s some kind of conspiracy, mind-fuck. But those beverages being in a bag and being the color they are has made EVERYONE on a fucking wrestling board go nuts over them. I find myself wanting to drink one. Fucking club soda is the gayest shit on the face of this planet, yet I want to drink one. I need a spinny…. No I don’t. Yes I do.

Any Forums's faygo.

I remember really liking sparkling water as a kid, but drinking them now they all seem to have a really bitter aftertaste.