Keller said that he has heard that we will be hearing something soon because the silence on the situation will break...

>Keller said that he has heard that we will be hearing something soon because the silence on the situation will break within the coming days.

>Keller said, "I will say I'm expecting the silence to end soon as far as this goes. So keep your ear to the ground, I will say...There should be a breaking of the silence on the issue, I'll put it that way. Probably this week but by early this week but I think most likely this week."

wrestlingnews.co/aew-news/new-development-in-the-elite-cm-punk-aew-situation-expected-very-soon

Attached: ace-steel-cm-punk-kenny-omega-young-bucks.jpg (768x432, 40.06K)

>Probably this week but by early this week but I think most likely this week."

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144.11K)

Hope they all get fired

This except for Ace

Kenny will get cleared tomorrow so he can promote the game at TGS

How much does he charge for this reporting?

Attached: 1657449692206.jpg (495x397, 24.54K)

ace is getting executed live on air

I’ll take it

I still think it's all a work. Punk and Tony knew he was injured before they went out there and this is the path they chose.

Attached: 1650662228485.jpg (612x612, 47.21K)

doesnt tony have a strict policy against working the boys

he did it with MJF

Nothing will happen to Punk beyond having to drop the title that he'll instantly get back later.

And when did you suffer the traumatic brain injury?

Based headcanon.

did he though? that was just a couple retards possibly getting worked BY the boys, i can't remember any dirtsheets reporting on rumours after the fact

Yeah he's really been put through the ringer so far hasn't he?

ayo this nigga having a stroke

lol what is supposed to have happened to him? should tony bring him out in stocks and have the fans pelt him with rotten vegetables?

Show me the evidence you have that TK was in on this "work"

No. That was a shoot that was plastered over as a work after the fact

>>Keller said that he has heard that we will be hearing

Attached: 1655583449313.gif (200x200, 782.34K)