TONY

TONY

STRAP

NOW

Attached: swerveaew.jpg (1200x675, 90.68K)

Swerve seems like a pretty good heel, I hope he gets a singles push when they lose the titles

I think I saw this man rummaging through the bins at Burger King

It'll happen. You can tell both Tony and Warner are high on him in terms of marketability.

Nah he sucks i hope he gets buried. I was disappointed he didn’t show up last time i went to an aew live show. I wanted to start a cheer i made for him
>WHO SUCKS?
>SWERVE SUCKS!

based swerve living in ya head rent-free

He has such a good mercurial energy to him. I know it's not an influence or even something he's trying to portray but he feels like Dionysus to me.

Just this effortlessly cool bringer of good times and all night revelry, until he declares the party is over, and then it instantly swaps to madness and spite.

he's a future TNT champion at the very least. hopefully Wardlow can make it matter.

Attached: file.png (500x625, 398.08K)

I let him because he never drew a dime

This guy has crazy potential.

I think Tony's been looking for a black guy who can handle himself on the mic for awhile now. Lio was the initial plan but Lio chimped out. Swerve so far seems to get the picture and is trying to play ball.

nah that was the other members of shit row

I do wonder how swerve really feels about shit row being back in WWE and thinking it could have been him on smackdown too

Get this nigger off my screen.

While Queef Pee gets to push kraft singles and single hamburgers in his mouth

Unironically give him a run with the TNT title. Couldn't be any more boring with it than Wardlow.

We don't say that here

>I do wonder how swerve really feels about shit row being back in WWE and thinking it could have been him on smackdown to
he's talked about it on his podcast. the most politically correct answer he could give is "nah, I'm good." turns out he didn't really vibe with Hit Row and he didn't like working for HHH. he said that HHH had no time for anyone that wasn't one of his boys, and Swerve was not one of HHH's boys (he was Shawn's).

that's Killshot, right?

He was working his ass off to make the Acclaimed look good at All Out while that lumbering fat fuck just missed half his cues

I thought this guy was a dimeless shitter when he got signed but he proved me wrong. Swerve is pretty based

take that racist bullshit out of here

So what? Lee's job is to look good in spots like Hobbes powerbombing him.