Punk sign bros….we got intimidated by security

Punk sign bros….we got intimidated by security

Attached: 84D0DB4D-CC8F-4148-A9BC-E71889AF5A3C.jpg (1536x2048, 416.25K)

I'm pretty sure that's Kurt Angle

>Bald guy with cross earrings and tons of bracelets
Wtf i was in a club in greece and the bouncer literally looked the same, is this some bouncer/security look?

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)

>Visibly shaken
What a faggot.
Call the bald faggot a bald bitch and tell him to fuck off

Goes to show that there's no difference between WWE and AEW on all levels

CM Punk owns the Bucks

Yes. Bouncers/Security workers didn’t dream of ending up in that position. They failed at something involving their physical appearance and never got over it. Jobbers 4 Life, but still goes over Janitors.

that security guard is unironically dimes and needs to be on tv in a storyline

>Sir, we fact checked and we found out that CM Punk DOES NOT own the Milwaukee Bucks. Please refrain from using that sign.

Attached: 1637175158795.png (723x444, 148.31K)

Damn, that’s crazy

This, I mean look at those fag bracelets he's wearing. Such an easy set up. If he tries to get physical, I'll just pop out my jeet kune do I learned in junior high. Boomer boy would be crawling to an ER lickety split.

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Judging by the empty seats this must have been long after the show was over, right?

Yeah, it was during the Rampage taping so everybody had already seen the best matches and were tired because it was so late. I'd have went home too.

AEW is proven to be a cult once again

"fuck off faggot. I paid 25 dollars for this front row seat."

He bought front row tickets to hold up outlaw mudshow signs before, truly the worst kind of smark.

I would get up in that faggots face, never let a bald man intimidate me, low test freak

aew tickets are like $2 I'm sure he's not pressed

Old guys like this are all talk. Bald, fat all those bracelets and a shitty star tattoo? Fake tough guy.

My man spent time buying tickets, freeing up his wednesday, wrote signs and then spent his entire wednesday night watching something he doesn't like to pop smarks on the internet, that's pathetic.

It's not his fault AEW's biggest draw is out. He bought his tickets before Punk's injury.

>its ok when AEW does it