Ratings have been higher with punk gone

>ratings have been higher with punk gone
you cant make this shit up lmao

Attached: dcf35a9748546391-600x338.jpg (600x338, 26.45K)

You mean Elite

Punk's segments were always 1m+. It was The Elite killing the ratings.

Phil Derangement Syndrome

if things continue to rise, its proof theyre both shit

aew did its first milly in weeks when punk first got injured

>people tuning in after Punk did the only interesting thing in wrestling since AEW started
whoa, what a revelation. let's see the ratings next week when the guy who made people watch isn't there again.

uhm.. Dimes Reject Punk bros..?

I think more than anything is that AEW can and would survive without Punk and the Elite

hi phil

kenny was gone for 9 months. in that time bucks were barely on tv. mainly doing backstage segments. punk has only missed 2 and a half months. before his first injury, dynamite was under 1 milly. cope.

KWABOTY

It's a fact, Elitefag

It's true though

Attached: dynamite quarters august 17.jpg (3904x2834, 840.15K)

Go and look at the ratings when Kenny Omega returned. See how 100k changed channel. Also see who was in the highest rated segments.

> open the show with a big match featuring Moxley and Guevara
> close the show with a big match featuring Danielson and Jericho
Gee Tony, maybe having big matches to bookend the show is the key to retaining high viewership.

and explain to me why dynamite was under a million before punk's first injury?

The biggest storyline in wrestling in 10-15 years happens backstage off camera and Tony does 0 to capitalize on it he’s a complete fool bischoff is right just look at his nfl team

Attached: A7A63FCC-A952-4C29-A1DE-A489A828B66F.jpg (1000x563, 55.09K)

The problem is that he's going to run out of big matches to hotshot.

>does more than the post-scrum episode
punk is a bitch, who the fuck wants to watch a bitch

>always put Punk at the beginning of the show or at the top of the hour, quarters that do well no matter what's booked
>LOOK GUYS PHIL IS A DRAW

Attached: b57.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Most people have goldfish memories. The idea of Punk coming back had a lot of buzz and excitement. Then people saw him in action again and were reminded why he fucking sucks.

With Punk and the Elite gone things seem more bearable in AEW rather than muh backstage drama

it's the whole outta sight outta mind concept

>every fucking moron on earth knows he should capitalize on it
>the only person who can capitalize on it doesn't
he truly is a fucking retard.

This. They routinely lost 200k+ viewers whenever they were on. Plus the ratings would be up since news of the gripebomb was like a wildfire.

Are you guys stupid or something? How tf can Tony possibly capitalize on it when Punk is shoot injured and out for 8-9 months? Morons

>make the storyline about his injury being worse because he got attacked backstage
whoooa...

and then wait 9 months for him to come back? idiot.

yep elite is the anitdraw

>and then wait 9 months for him to come back? idiot.
>what is the "who ran over steve austin?" storyline culminating in one of the best rivalries between stone cold and HHH, involving some of their best matches, and some of the best matches of the attitude era
i know you're a zoomer who started with roman reigns, but wrestling used to be good, i promise.

Yes. Since when do wrestling storylines need to have an instant payoff? This is your brain on e-slop.

kek fuck off boomer before i super kick your face.

That storyline was godawful and barely watchable at the time. Take off the nostalgia glasses.

i only accept concession on paper. since you're under 18, have mom sign it.

100k people tuned in for the Elite match after wardlow and the women drove them away