OMEGA FUCKING BURIES THE AEW LOCKER ROOM

OMEGA FUCKING BURIES THE AEW LOCKER ROOM
>During the locker room address before AEW Dynamite a few weeks ago, Omega reportedly said “I wouldn’t have hired 80% of you. If it were up to me, 8/10 of you wouldn’t be working here.” You cannot stand there, as an EVP and say 80% of you wouldn’t work here if I had my way.”
- Voices of Wrestling

Kek, what an absolute madman

Attached: 9FBA43E5-9D1F-496C-ABAC-2C7727706D76.jpg (2048x1365, 598.63K)

Nothing wrong with that, if you've ever been on a sports team coaches use tough love like that to motivate people to try their hardest.

but he does hire the japanese women

he's talking about all the wwe/nxt rejects I'm sure

the elite got mauled. kwab

>You cannot stand there, as an EVP and say 80% of you wouldn’t work here if I had my way.
Well he just did, what are you gonna do about it?

yikes that's icky and not inclusive he should be punished for hurting my feelies on twitter

I’m sure Omega would say he wouldn’t lose a 5 on 1 backstage brawl against a failed ufc fighter that was injured, tired, and bleeding but here we are.

Attached: 48610B9F-CC29-4C7B-90FE-F0C57335FB8A.jpg (828x860, 81.82K)

Everyone on here constantly complains about the bloated roster but as soon as a guy you don't like says it you go: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all 2 of them, one of which doesn't even wrestle for them anymore and spends her entire year living in japan?

And at the same time:
>90% of the locker room sides with the Elite against Punk!

>VOW

It makes me nervous knowing if I had to apply for my job again, I wouldn’t get it.

Attached: 432C76DF-1096-4E9C-9954-1E8181BAEF34.jpg (1280x720, 73.99K)

To be fair I wouldn't either.

This jamoke thought emi Sakura was valuable. Opinion entirely discarded. Kek what an antisocial autistic shitty manager. Imagine saying that to people who are technically your subordinates and expecting them to take it as tough love from this fucking guy. Damn what a retard

>- Voices of Wrestling
ah, totally made up then

why are you so mad

>90% of the wrestlers who talk to faggy wrestling journalists think cm punk is meanie head
Opinions discarded

Lol this guy is just clueless thats all bro. He seems like a dude who can't interpret social cues and just austitically works out and plays games all day. Not a leader and I would doubt anyone sees him that way. Other than that, he's great at doing moves

Fuck off Cornette, because of you and your fans we don’t get Riho or Yuka on TV anymore

You people are retarded.

Emi is valuable as an enhancement talent that can teach younger girls a thing or two. Emi's the one who seemed to be under the impression she'd be holding belts regularly in AEW

Weren't you girls dismissing this story the other day and saying it was from Brian Last? I guess schizophrenia goes right along with gender dysphoria

Lol just watch princess yum yum sparkle candycane bento box special pink star tournament next week

> le tough love
You and ever other person who defends the elite say the same shit. Please tell me there is someone who uses your brain because you don’t. Is there an original thought in your brain at all? Ironic you call other people edrones when you’re the most robotic person on this board

The only ones drawing? Is Kenny retarded?

Lol some fat Japanese apartment wrestler is going to teach what exactly to Anna Jay or Jamie Hayter or whoever. How to be a fat mess and an "athlete"? How to polish off a tray of chocolate chip cookies in catering? How to have a shit gimmick? Cmon dude

He genuinely thinks he's a star.