Owen Hart

Zoomer here. Was he actually great or is it just post-death revisionism like Benoit?

Attached: A089b4ea40d7c90c382bee9da6ae6d56.png (600x731, 468.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZKbSbrUZiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was he actually great
No.

Midcarder originally employed as a favor to a main eventer

Have you ever heard somebody bring up an Owen Hart match when discussing the greatest matches of all time?
Ever hear anybody bring up an Owen Hart feud when discussing the greatest feuds of all time?
Does anybody remember any of his promos?
Do people even recall any of his moves?

>Do people even recall any of his moves?
Just the one.

When he frog splashed the ring post?

>almost ends the career of the biggest star in wrestling history
>Was he actually great
You tell me

>post-death revisionism like Benoit
Are you suggesting Benoit's reputation was helped by his death?

He never fought Punk though?

He was a workrater who never drew a dime, but had one classic story (and match) with his brother. The story didn't draw, the match didn't draw, even though it was high workrate stuff. By th time the Attitude Era was taking off, he was jobbing for midcard HHH at Wrestlemania with crash test dummy attire and a "nugget" gimmick.

Yes. Benoit is remembered as one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time by contrarians because of his death.

He was a GREAT midcard heel. Great in-ring and good on the mic. He was not main event level, but he was never presented that way to begin with.

Brian Pillman was by far the most notorious example of post-death revisionism and it wasn't even close until Brodie Lee got cum in his lung

youtube.com/watch?v=iZKbSbrUZiM

he was a mid card talent

>Does anybody remember any of his promos?
>I am not a nugget promo
>enough is enough and it's time for a change promo
two greats off the top of my head

Never heard of her

>Have you ever heard somebody bring up an Owen Hart match when discussing the greatest matches of all time?
Mania 10
>Ever hear anybody bring up an Owen Hart feud when discussing the greatest feuds of all time?
Feud with Bret
>Does anybody remember any of his promos?
Can you remember a bad one?
>Do people even recall any of his moves?
Piledriver

Not really memorable in ring but seemed to be well-liked by everyone backstage. Kind of like Brodie Lee. Seemed like a cool guy just not super entertaining.

also, can't forget slammy award winner owen hart

Attached: CWy44kCUEAA9zmV[1].jpg (236x283, 15.94K)

He was one of my favorite wresters. He was a better Bret Hart.

And that’s why I kicked your leg out of your leg!