LMAO just look at the hosts' faces after he said it they knew shit just went down

LMAO just look at the hosts' faces after he said it they knew shit just went down

Attached: Capture.png (585x415, 294.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WrestleRant/status/1569730900413353998
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oops forgot to link
twitter.com/WrestleRant/status/1569730900413353998

How do you cut fake hair?

>cut her hair

you mean take out the weave?

Of course he’s a racist we always knew that. A pedophile and a racist

jerry lawler loved black women. Is this perxon trying to say king doesnt like black chicks? because thats way off base

lmao @ the hat and shirt

BIX ARE YOU SEEING THIS TOXIC SHIT

Twice based

>heel does heel shit on a wrestling show
Oh, it's nothing.

smarks are really melting down over this. jesus christ smarks are retarded

I agree because her hair is a retarded gimmick.

but enough about you

How did pro wrestling get so infested with wokester faggots?

Keep crying, chud. Trump lost

they still haven't done the no hair storyline, jerry

rhea ripley shaving bianca's head will draw money

What is it with pro wrestlers and jungle fever?

he just like me fr

Are you fucking kidding me this is pull string doll Lawler, it's not like he believes in or thinks about anything he says on these pre shows

He shoot wrote a letter claiming a 13year old couldn't be raped because she had sex with black men.

I mean, he's got a point.

When was the last time Lawler actually shot on someone during commentary or a interview?

if you'll fuck a pseudo human, you'll fuck anything

>black men
we're talking about black women here. Lawler is commenting about a black woman. He likes black women

A good deal amount of people have never experience Jerry *"The King"* Lawler as he had been for the majority of his career until he was at the commentary desk, and specifically at the point at which the explicit "heel commentator" + straight-man dynamic had been erased.
In other words, a lot of people have no idea Jerry Lawler is a career heel, and think his last years with the WWE is all there was to know about him.

It's actually tragic, because he was so good as a heel in his Memphis days and then Vince turned him into a joke.

But He likes very much becky ass and mouth kek

lawler's a wrestling genius and sees the money in a hair match with bianca

Reminder to anyone reading this that Any Forums is for shitposting, distorting truths and outright disinfo.

Attached: 1652475399974.jpg (750x1111, 472.41K)

yeah it's sad people see him as the "puppies" guy when you could argue he's top 5 or 10 all-time

As opposed to yellow fever, or chicas?
These don't become wrestlers in America. They're around black women more.

mark: thesis
smark: antithesis
anti-smark: synthesis

Sounds like he's pitching a hair vs hair match to me a lot of people would mark out if boonishA got her weave chopped off