What storylines are you currently in

What storylines are you currently in

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

I haven't had a storyline since 2016

Air conditioner went over in a fuck finish on Sunday night and now the AC repair stable is ducking me on a rematch with the sumbitch.

I'm currently going over NXTranny clean.

Attached: fag.png (569x297, 146.89K)

Currently in a 7 year storyline of taking a break from school, was originally scripted to only last 1

I'm on vacation...unlike Mox

10+ year run with the depression strap

I'm in a soul sucking Severance/Groundhog Day wfh gimmick while my tag partner is getting pushed up the card in a big money solo run

Not even him. He uses Iphone filenames.

time to drop that shit and get a new storyline brother

The guy you're replying to is a shoot schizo

Trying to get one over this chick I know, but been dropped harder than tony khans storylines.

Currently working this gimmick where I pretend I don't need the affection of women anymore and jerk myself raw to 18-21 year old Instagram girls in bikinis every night

what about my fans? they depend on me.

The storyline where my boss thinks I’m a fucking retard and I struggle to prove him wrong

In your mom being a sadistic whore

Going through a training montage

It's cheaper in the long run.

>and I struggle to prove him wrong
kek
You're over with me as the underdog baby face user.

Just started working a new territory. Thought I was gonna be lower on the card, but the promotion threw me into the mix pretty quick. So I'm hoping not to be overexposed while I'm still green.

My fed keeps teasing a gimmick change and a midcard push in backstage segments and then just not following up for the next few weeks before doing another segment

Same, just coasting on money and miles brother

Attached: 9290B8E3-E715-45C3-A8B2-A90AE4AF77F6.gif (320x240, 2.62M)

My gf worked me into a shoot after a few steveweisers which caused me to be stripped of the title, now I'm climbing back up the ranks and cutting court mandated promos on local jobbers twice a week.