NXT Spoilers

Spoilers for next weeks episode of NXT, read at your own risk.
* Nathan Frazer defeated Axiom to tie their Best of 3 Series, 1-1

* Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne defeated Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley. Unified NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose was at ringside

* The Schism’s Joe Gacy, Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid come out to the ring for a promo. A masked woman with a hoodie on is seen watching from the back of the crowd. This may have been the person seen getting a smiley button from The Dyad in the background of a backstage segment earlier this month that also featured Kiana James and Arianna Grace. Edris Enofe and Malik Blade interrupt and challenge The Dyad to a match

* The Dyad defeated Edris Enofe and Malik Blade

* Cora Jade defeated Wendy Choo. After the match, Lash Legend attacked Choo and left her laying in the middle of the ring while Jade laughed from the entrance-way

* Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward defeated Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams. After the match, Chase and Bodhi joined Thea Hail for a big celebration in the crowd with the Chase University student section

* Oro Mensah (fka Oliver Carter) debuted with a win over Grayson Waller, thanks to an assist from Apollo Crews. Crews now has a tear coming down his cheek under the eye Waller injured a few weeks ago

* JD McDonagh defeated Tyler Bate. This was one of the better NXT matches as of late. Unified NXT Champion Bron Breakker came out after the match for a face-off with JD, but Ilja Dragunov interrupted for a huge reaction and he appears to be no longer injured. The three faced off in the ring to end the episode

Attached: file.png (1665x855, 650.09K)

>Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward defeated Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams
I am both pleased and enraged at this outcome, hopefully it means Carmelo will be going up soon.

looks like that

>Crews now has a tear coming down his cheek under the eye Waller injured a few weeks ago
K I N O

>nigerian prince gimmick
>teardrop tattoo gimmick
what in the hell is apollo doing kek

>The Schism’s Joe Gacy, Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid
I had no idea that they were called The Schism

Tony D bros... no....

Attached: file.png (597x577, 73.29K)

>More NXT UK shitters
Paul is gonna fuck up WWE again by bringing in all these guys he has no intention of putting on the main roster but instead of 35 year old indie darlings, it's a bunch of midget bongs.

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>Crews now has a tear coming down his cheek under the eye
Mmmm thats bad ass

Attached: download (7).jpg (320x240, 10.97K)

>Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward defeated Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams. After the match, Chase and Bodhi joined Thea Hail for a big celebration in the crowd with the Chase University student section
LETS GOOOOOOOOO

nah this is a based outcome. chase u is the most over act in NXT

Ilja will get pushed though, he's going to be the one to end Gunther's IC reign in 2024.

Lame. Knee injuries always end up being 6-8 months. Hopefully not a tear

As long as they’re used to help elevate and train guys like Bron, Tony, Grayson, and Carmelo it’s fine.

This is what I can find for the show in 2 weeks

* Joe Gacy defeated Cameron Grimes to open the episode. The masked woman in the red hoodie from last week’s taping (taped earlier tonight) is shown in the crowd again, this time sitting down

* Sol Ruca made her main show debut with a win over Amari Miller

* Nikkita Lyons defeated NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion Kayden Carter. Zoey Stark and NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion Katana Chance were at ringside

* Ilja Dragunov comes to the ring to a big pop. He takes the mic…

Our correspondent had to stop texting live spoilers until they are outside of the building. We will have the rest of the results shortly…

>A masked woman with a hoodie on is seen watching from the back of the crowd
>The masked woman in the red hoodie from last week’s taping (taped earlier tonight) is shown in the crowd again, this time sitting down

Place your bets on who it is. New person or a character change?

>Sol Ruca made her main show debut with a win over Amari Miller
Surfer qt bros we can’t stop winning

I will die laughing if it's Sarray trying to do a spooky cult gimmick

Gunther is 35, he should be wwe champ this time next year.

the leading theories are sarray or isla dawn

The only reccuring womens wrestler not seen lately is Sarray

Shawn is the one putting them in main event scenes.

I think it's that one big titled 19 year old redhead that some guy used to spam threads about