TOP DOLLA CALLS OUT ALL THE HATERS AND THE TROLLS

TOP DOLLA CALLS OUT ALL THE HATERS AND THE TROLLS

Attached: TOP DOLLA SHOOTING.jpg (525x563, 113.84K)

>Twitter screenshot
Kill yourself OP

>using charity to brag about how great of a person you are
that's usually a red flag

>stressing the fact that he does this annually
>you guys are calling me a bad person while i'm giving food to the homeless, look at yourselves
man this dude is a clown

>i can't suck because I feed homeless people

Attached: 1662029519774386.gif (220x244, 554.82K)

what's he wearing?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 22-52-41 FcrHWtiXkAA3pec (JPEG Image 2048 × 1536 pixels).png (191x165, 70.47K)

this x10

Attached: steph-conor-600x338.png (600x338, 332.25K)

After years of Afrocentrism being considered a halloween costume Black Panther came out and suddenly nigs started caring about their heritage again

>red flag
go back

>1 obvious reason
He's claiming it's because he's black right?

Wait a second, what is this dude even talking about? Can someone find one article of people calling this dude a bad person?

I'm a black African living in black Africa and even I find his duds ridiculous.

>red flag is somehow a reddit term

this

Reminder that Comoroto has been talking shit about Slop Dolla for over a year and the fat buck won't even dare to speak his name.

LMFAO are you 11? dumb fag's entire life is centered around which century old terms get used on a website hahahahahaha

Goldberg used to drive around Atlanta on Christmas giving out a van full of presents to underprivileged homes. He never talked about it publicly, other people did years after the fact. That's how you know someone doing it for the right reasons vs someone doing it for clout.

Not even memeing but the fact Goldberg is a jew adds to how selfless the whole thing is/was.
He just wanted some kids to have a good day.

>Zack Sabre Jr always claimed to be the George Michael of wrestling
>that title actually belonged to Goldberg
basedola

oh yeah he's such a nice guy that he has to brag about all the good things he does. truly a hero

>I'S A GUD BOI, I DINDU NUFFIN!
Sure thing, nigger.