Why is he booked only in tag matches?

Why is he booked only in tag matches?

Attached: xpac.jpg (1200x1200, 87.65K)

He’s facing OC next week

angry bong manlet

Tiny is not a good booker

hes been in one 2 trios matches and 4 singles in the past month he hasnt had a tag team match since fenix was inured

We're finally entering the era where TK acknowledges Pac. He better get a world title or at least TNT shot (even if he loses I don't mind, just make me believe he can challenge again TK)

he sucks

He should reveal that he is actually an Irish Catholic and go full tweener after he cuts a promo on the parliamentarian

He's from the wrong part of the norf for that.

That’s the best part. Within two weeks he’ll have the crowd chanting “roundhead” at his opponents.

Friendly reminder that PAC holds one victory and one draw against Kenny Omega in AEW, and zero defeats to him.

Attached: pacs.png (1280x720, 1M)

That video was so based, why don't they let him make more kino?

that is objectively false. Omega is up 2-1 in singles, including the iron man match

Because Tony is a mentally retarded Paki street shitter and no amount of daddy’s money can fix that

How did he split himself into many Pacs? Imagine if he could do that in every match. He would almost certainly win unless he was against more wrestlers than the amount of Pacs he could generate. What if some of his Pacs turned on him? Lots of opportunities here.

Do they come out of his asshole?

He can only use his "splitting the fuck up technique" when his blood is at least 40% newkie brown and he's in England so he gets the extra boost.

Him generating more Pacs means outside interference and eventual disqualification, that's why he doesn't use it. He used it once in CHIKARA against Hirohito Mitsubishi and lost. In other words, it's a visual plea.

Good point yeah I remember Excalibur mentioning that famous match on commentary

He flies back to the UK if you ask him to job.

>6-PAC