Untitled

Attached: Fcpn9ebXkAE3lWf.jpg (1536x2048, 501.03K)

LAY DOWN THE TARPS!!!!!!

COULD IT BE? IT IS! THE AEW DEBUT OF CURTAINS

I hope someone was autistic enough to screen cap the numerous posts that said AEW was turning into WCW and would be dead within a year or two while stupid trannies kept making fun saying that would never happen lol.

TARP IT DOOOOOOOWN

Attached: nomillyshuffle.gif (498x498, 1.94M)

>there's literally not tarps big enough to cover the seats
jeeeesus

I still remember seeing posts saying WWE would buy AEW when they eventually fold. Looks like it's actually going to happen.

IT'S TIME TO LAY THE TARPS

TARPGODS

what level of demand is this

kek what an ice cold bitch

Attached: Fcp5pxRXkAAQJCf.jpg (2048x1536, 734.32K)

>Cant fill up a tiny venue
Kek, what a dead fed

why run a venue this big in the first place

tony will never sell anything to wwe, he has enough money to afford it lol, why would he give them footage to make smear documentaries against him?

midweek day baseball games do better business

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EMBARRASSING

KWAB

>he has enough money to afford it
you mean his daddy does

ITS TIME TO LAY THE TARPS
MUAHAHAHA

What went wrong? I though A&W was supposed to "change the world"?

Remember when AEW would sell out instantly? Kek

>Remember when AEW would sell out instantly

no

Only when mixed with vanilla ice... cream

never happened

Attached: 189128938948923.gif (220x220, 44.34K)

archive.alice
archived.moe

irrelevant, the point is that the money exists and the flow isn't slowing down, even if Tony spent 100 million a year and Shahid stopped making money at all from now on, it would take 110 years to empty the whole vault

I've watched two Dark streams so far, let me tell you what it is

It's an hour long squash fest of 4 minute long matches on average where shitters job to other shitters in a feeble attempt to build up their credibility, which makes it effectively the developmental brand where you get to see the "bloated roster" that isn't good enough to be shown on real TV

nobody in their right mind would pay to see that live; there's zero value other than seeing controversial favorites like Danhausen turn up

>even if Tony spent 100 million a year
Reminder that Tony dropped a $100 million this year on making a N64 game for Kenny

Tony filled up his roster with e-jects who can't wrestle and can't promo; there's no entertainment if the action sucks and the characters suck and there's no story; Tony doesn't invest in a creative team AEW desparately needs

When Pretty Peter is one of the best talents in your show, you ought to realize you're fucking up

proof of that number? or are you the same nerd that gave me a 4-0 win over you on that same question in two threads this week?

>or are you the same nerd that gave me a 4-0 win
Jesus you guys are lucky that this board is anonymous. Sunlight man. Seek it.