GET READY FOR A TAKEOVER!

GET READY FOR A TAKEOVER!

Attached: TACKOVER.jpg (542x610, 108.49K)

but can he bring back what really made nxt good? 1 hour and pre-taped

>Takeover: PC

Bros, why is Kevin Dunn so fucking autistic?

why are shit like backlash, MITB and extreme rules always brought back but HH and GAB are all banished to developmental. no one even remembers what wcw was anymore

>same event as last year but using the Takeover name this time
>"DOOD Papa Haitch brought back Takeovers!!"

>no one even remembers what wcw was anymore
It was beaten and purchased like that used whore you call a mother

They just need to go touring again like they did in Dallas earlier this year.

>grug vs sanga next week
>YUMMY BLACK AND GOLD THANK YOU PAPA HAITCH!
kek

>why are shit like backlash, MITB and extreme rules always brought back but HH and GAB are all banished to developmental
i dont get it either. halloween havoc is a unique and fun theme for a pay per view. guess the wwe has to make everything as boring as can be

Halloween Havoc > Takeover

It's like comparing Royal Rumble to In Your House. Trips fucked up royally here.

they tour in florida, the gates are dog shit

so he got rid of a sweet ppv that could have the kickass graves and all that and instead its just another generic nxt takeover. yeah nah this is an L for trips on this one

it's still Halloween havoc it just has the takeover prefix

It's probably gonna be called "NXT Takeover: Halloween Havoc" or some shit like that to get the "OMG TAKEOVERS ARE BACK" reaction from smarks

Still stupid. If ya wanna bring back Takeover: Brooklyn or shit like that, go ahead. But adding it to established ppvs only devalues them. Following up on my previous exanple:
>In Your House presents Royal Rumble
Trash!

wasn't the whole point of "takeover" having the shows alongside the big 4 PPVs in the same city or whatever? how does it make sense in this contxt?
also war games which is superior to survivor series

Better include "spin the wheel make the deal" matches.

Halloween Havoc doesnt mean shit if they dont build a set for it. HHH needs to return to PPVs having unique sets

>muh yummy wummy hot shots are back
Pathetic

NXT attracts the smarks, smarks generally know alot about WCW so Triple Paul is giving them some nostalgia.

I doubt they're going to stay in Orlando for this. I think Gaytch's plan is bring back the old NXT with some of the 2.0 charm.

That sounds gay as fuck. I hate black and gold and shitty retard paul

NXT 2.0 was leagues ahead of "third brand" NXT of 2019-2021. Fuck HHH.