Kenny finally getting his yakuza cameo

>Kenny finally getting his yakuza cameo
>Meanwhile not a single nu jamal wrestler in sight with 3 upcoming games

ICE

COLD

Attached: 1345B212-D914-4087-A866-F64E1BBD80B5.jpg (452x804, 307.9K)

What is the new Yakuza? Is it a like a dragon sequel or are they going back to the classic?

You missed 3 game announcements yesterday bro. They’re making a new Kiryu game, a new Ichiban game and bringing Ishin west

3 new games. Ishin remake, Like a dragon: Gaiden (A kiryu game set between 6 and 7) and yakuza 8

>wears tights so doesn’t work on his legs
>manlet so feet can’t even lay flat so he has to tiptoe
KWAB

>bringing Ishin west
Holy fuck

Nice, I'll make a save file and beat this fag with a bicycle wheel to my heart's content

Attached: 5DB3F0F9-90CC-49C2-A195-2F87B9341F12.jpg (750x886, 346.88K)

This shows how much Kenny does not need AEW. The guy is doing just fine by himself.

based. always wanted to heem this pedophile

they did a good job of capturing that sad faraway pedo stare that he has.

I've heard good things about the Yakuza series, but it has about 15 games to it and that seems a lot of game so I'll probably never play it.

Just play Yakuza: Like a Dragon. It started a whole new saga, so it's a good entry point.

Play kiwami games and zero. They're all dimes (even 3). Just start with zero, really fun and always on sale.

Too bad Yakuza jumped the shark so hard that they had to change the name.

REEEE GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STYLE OF YAKUZA NOBODY WANTS FAGGOT JRPG BULLSHIT WE WANT BEAT EM UP EAT FOOD DESTROY AND DONT TELL ME TO PLAY JUDGEMENT OR LOST JUDGEMENT I ALREADY DID THEY ARE BASED BUT I WANT THE OLD STYLE SHIT BACK YOU FAGGOTS

>LAD
literally the worst game in the series

nah you are

Kenny actually said don't bother and told them to use his Fight Forever model instead.

Attached: stream.jpg (1200x800, 130.11K)

but enough about you

ok how u know

gain taste

I just wanna punch motherfuckers, why did Sega had to turn it into a turn-based game

gotta agree with the other user. play yakuza like a dragon. good entry point and the best game in the series by a mile.

don't listen to the other faggots. Play 0 then the kiwamis then 3-6

>redditkuza

He should just go back to Japan. He looks happier in this pics than his entire AEW run

:3

Attached: FcpHBKgakAAaIiI.jpg (1078x1334, 217.88K)

he is probably going to, Out of his entire career he always looked the most happiest whenever he is doing ddt work

I think they are doing another Kiryu game in the original style. The Ishin remake might be the same.

They are for the kiryu game

>he always looked the most happiest whenever he is doing ddt work
nice try takagi

>no one mentions combat
>7fags immediately start seething out of nowhere

Don't play any of them cos they're all shit